Fly away

You wake up on a plane and Paula's words instantly to fill you mind 'I'll do what I must'.
It hurts, it hurts really fucking bad. You spend all your life unable to find love, then you find someone you wanna marry, they get taken away, you have to wait for them and you don't even know if there'll be a point in waiting. You don't know what's gonna happen or for how long it's gonna take and it hurts.

The cold and dry aeroplane air makes your eyes burn as you've cried so much. You're in a shitty situation and it's not your fault or Murdoc's fault.  And even though your eyes burn, you release a few tear droplets which sting your swollen eyes even more. But you can't help it, you know that Paula deserves her revenge and that they're no way out of this.

You look around the aeroplane and observe one of Paula's guards on either side. You observe the window to the right and the fact that it's now morning. You wander how long you've been flying and more importantly where Paula had dragged you to, you decide to check. You fiddle with the touchscreen device attached to the chair in front of you and find the flight route. Holy Fuck! You were on a flight from Spain to Morroco. That would've meant you went without food, water and sunlight in your drive from Scotland to Spain for at least a day.

How did you survive? And why did Paula take the unnecessary precaution of driving you all the way to Spain? You decide to ask one of the guards as you're aware that you're going to be spending practically all your time with them anyway.

'Sorry, but I wanted to ask. What would Paula drive me to Spain before flying me to Morocco instead of just flying me straight there?' You ask in a calm voice.

'Well, she didn't want you to be trackable and she wanted to make sure there was no way for you to escape', the guard explains in an equally calm voice.

'Also, how is this thing in Morocco gonna work?'

'Well Mike and I are gonna take ya there and are gonna stay with you until Paula says she's satisfied'

'Why would you take this on if it could occupy so much time?'

'Why do you keep asking so many damn questions?!' The guard replies in a genuine tone, you then realise you should back off as it's a sensitive topic.

So you sit back in your seat and wander what Murdoc is dealing with right now.