Doorbell

There you are sitting next to Murdoc just outside the cottage after a wonderful date, about to give him his gift... But the doorbell rings. 

'(f/n), there's a solid 50/50 chance that it's Buck at the door', Murdoc whispers.

'Do you have a peep hole?'

'Yeah, but if it was Buck he'd hear you before you reached the peephole and kill ya'

'But Buck couldn't have figured out your location that quick'

The door bell rings again repetitively, Your eyes meet Murdoc's for a moment, you then stand up and slowly walk to the door, Murdoc follows behind you, You look through the peephole and there waiting outside impatiently is... Dani! What the fuck? You open the door and she immediately pounces on you, smothering you with affection.

'Da- Dani, what are you doing here?'

'You didn't text me, and I couldn't wait', Dani says breaking your hug.

Murdoc growls and walks up behind you. 'Hello, Dani? Can I speak to (f/n) in private for a minute?'

'Okay...' Dani replies, in a confused tone.

Murdoc then grabs your wrist and takes you to his bedroom, he pushes you to his bed and locks the door behind him.

'You told her where we are when I told you not to!' Murdoc stands in front of you, squinting his eyes with his arms crossed.

'I didn't'

'Then why is she here?'

'Okay I did, but in a code language'

Murdoc puts his head in his hands and sighs in frustration, 'Please don't tell me it's the letter to number conversion... That's so easy to crack'

'No, when we were in grade 6 we made a language out of emojis, we used to message each other in it on myspace'

Murdoc sighs in relief, falls to his knees onto your lap, he hugs you with his arms simultaneously and kisses your lap. 'Thank you'

You stroke Murdoc's head, 'It's ok... I may be weird, but I'm not an idiot'

Murdoc stands up and pulls you up with him, 'weird people are the best people', he kisses your cheek, unlocks the door and lets you through to Dani, following behind.

'Everything okay?' Dani asks in concern.

'Yeah' Murdoc replies hugging you from behind.

'So how long you planning to stay?' You ask.

'Are you gonna leave this place?' Dani asks in turn.

'Probably in a few days', Murdoc answers, hugging you tighter.

'Are you staying with with him?' Dani asks you.

'Yeah', You reply looking up into Murdoc's hypnotic eyes.

'Okay... then I'll stay the next two nights... Also Michael's in the car', Dani explains.

'Michael?' Murdoc asks.

'Oh that's My boyfriend, he'd never turn down a road trip', Dani explains.

'Ok, then call him in and bring your stuff, I'll prepare a room for ya' Murdoc says, letting go of you.

(1 hour later)

Dani and Michael are now unpacked and asleep in their room and you and Murdoc are laying on the dock outside the cottage- where the jet skis are- observing the night sky scattered with stars... Now's the time to give Murdoc his gift. 

'Hey Murdoc, I have something for you', You say sitting up and crossing your legs to face Murdoc. Murdoc sits up and does the same, but to face you.

'Yeah', Murdoc smiles and blushes.

You hand him the box and he unwraps it, He observes it for a second, puts it on and pulls you into his lap so you still face him, 'thanks', Murdoc says kissing your cheek.

'Well I was thinking you look kinda plain without a necklace- no offence- so I took the liberty of buying you a new one for a fresh start'. You sit back and observe the magnificent being before you and bite your lip.'You look....', You blush, 'Sexy' You say under your breath.

Murdoc smiles mischievously, licks his lips and pulls you in close to him. He tilts his head to the right and moves forward, you do the same. Then your lips meet, he kisses you deeply with passion, practically sucking your soul out. He then pulls away, 'thank you, I really appreciate it'.

'No problem', You beam in reply.