Sexytime?

You're now following Murdoc into your hotel bedroom after admitting to each other that you love each other. He picks you up facing him and you wrap your arms and legs round his body. Is this really going to happen? You think to yourself as Murdoc kicks the door shut behind you and pushes you onto the bed. He hovers over you between your legs.

He begins by kissing your lips gently, with small pecks, barely letting you taste him. He looks into your eyes which are practically begging him for more, so he slowly but surely builds his intensity. But he's not fast enough- you want him and you want him now- so this time you initiate tongue, and this time he wont let you in. So you grab his crotch and he gasps in shock, letting you in, he chuckles. You build your intensity and slide your hands under his shirt, scratching his back, he trembles and moans in delight. He pauses for a second, removes himself from you and un buttons his shirt, slowly, teasing you, you lust him so much. He eventually removes his shirt and throws it aside, revealing his toned rugged body. You bite your lip, he notices and smiles mischievously. He begins to unbuckle his belt hanging just above his throbbing member.

Then you're stopped by aggressive and fast knocks on the door.

'Open Up!' A familiar voice shouts. Buck? Murdoc calmly walks to the door and unlocks it, you sit up in fear. Buck, 2d and Buck's two dumb sounding guards enter. They shut the door behind them and Buck motions for Murdoc to sit down next to you, so he does.

'Did you really think you could get away, Murdoc?', Buck asks, Murdoc doesn't reply.

'I asked you a goddamn question!' Buck shouts.

'I- I fucked up and panicked', Murdoc replies calmly.

'You did, all I wanted was my money Murdz and you had to fuck it up. Over your AFFAIR with 2d', Buck speaks slowly and menacingly, trying to break Murdoc. Murdoc grunts in anger and shakes his head.

'Don't call him that', Murdoc asks.

'Oh you don't like me calling Mr Pot... YOUR AFFAIR', Buck tries to piss Murdoc off. Murdoc inhales sharply. 'Oh you have nothing to say now?' Buck asks.

'Please leave him alone', You chip in, everyone aside Buck, looks at you in fear for you- even 2d.

'You shut the fuck up, I wasn't talking you. Who is she/he anyway Murdz?... Another affair?' Buck asks as he stairs at Murdoc's shirt thrown aside. Murdoc exhales in anger and clenches his fists.

'What do you want from me?' Murdoc asks.

'Are you a fucktard?!' Buck asks as raises his arm and slaps Murdoc across the face. You look at Murdoc's face with a hand mark on his face and your eyes begin to tear up. He's holding back his anger so much right now. 'Even fuckin' 2d knows what I want', He grabs 2d's arm and pushes him in front of Murdoc, 'Tell him what I want Stu'.

'He want's his money', Stu says shyly, you can see the regret in his eyes.

'How much money, Stu?' Buck asks.

'Two million pounds', 2d looks down sadly.

'I'll give you your money, I just have one question. How did you find me?' Murdoc asks.

Buck cackles with an evil tinge to his eyes. 'Well, I remembered you saying you'd never go to another country if you were on the run and I remembered that you also brought the lake district cottage with jet skis... Two and two makes four Murdz. Also leaving a jet ski in the middle of your route wasn't a good idea. Pshh probably lost gas.' Buck taunts.

'Also one last question, are you gonna kill me?' Murdoc asks.

'Hey Morris, give me my friend please', Buck turns to one of his guards- Morris- and gets a golden hand gun. 'I dunno Murdz, what do you think?' Buck asks as he, cocks the gun and points is towards Murdoc. You begin to sweat and go into deep observation of the gun and notice there's only two bullets left. However, Morris and the other guard must have more gun.

Buck brings the gun to Murdoc's head, 'Say goodbye fuck face'. You shed a tear as you realise this is the end. and you'd probably be dead too. But no... the main characters can never die.

2d slaps Bucks gun out of his hand.

Your brain put everything in slow motion so you can process what's going on. 2d then picks up Buck and uses him as a shield against the bullets that are about to come. Morris and the other guards pull out two hand guns each and frantically shoot in 2d's direction, meanwhile Murdoc picks up Buck's dropped gun. Morris and the other guard have now ran out of amo and there's a dead Buck, over and potentially dead 2d on the ground and blood has splashed over everywhere in the room. Murdoc stands up onto the bed beside you and points the gun at Morris and the other guard.

'I don't wanna kill you, so I'll pay what Buck owes you if you fuck off forever afterward'.

'Deal', Morris says with his hands up.

'Buck owes us a thousand euros each', the other guard says, his hands are also up.

'(f/n) can you give them a thousand each?', You nod in reply and pull out two wads of a thousand euros, your hands tremble.

Murdoc takes the money and hands a wad to each of them, 'Now fuck off!', Murdoc shouts. And with that Morris and the other guard have left. 

'(f/n) check if 2d is alive', Murdoc orders you as his hands tremble and he drops his gun, falling to his knees, breaking down, crying.

You roll Buck's punctured body off 2d and notice a bullet in his shoulder and knee cap. 'You ok 2d?' You ask in fear of 2d's blood stained face and body.

'I- I need- ambulance', 2d grunts in pain.

'Murdoc, he's alive, he needs a doctor!' You shout in panic.

'Fuck, fuck!' Murdoc shouts as he pulls his hair. He pulls out his phone and frantically dials a number. 'H- Hi- It's Murdoc, I have 2d here, he's been shot and he's hurt bad, how quick can you be here?', Murdoc speaks frantically.

(1 hour later)

A passed out 2d is sitting on a wheel chair with you and Murdoc beside him on the left and the person Murdoc called on the right- Dr Swartz- stitching up his wounds after removing the bullet's. Dr Swartz finishes and stands up beside 2d.

'Well, he's done Mr Niccals. Look after him for the next two weeks. Here's iodine to clean his wounds- Twice a day. Pain killers, a wheelchair and crutches. Also I suggest you get the fuck out of here, I'll call cleaning for you.' Mr Swartz calmly deduces.

'Thanks so much Dr Swartz, what do I owe you?' Murdoc asks.

'Nothing... This is for Stu, I owed him one', Dr Swartz explains.

Murdoc grunts in response. He then pulls out a clean blanket from the cupboard and lays it on 2d. He then finally hand you some clothes and takes some down for himself.

'(f/n) let's go to the bathroom and clean up- I'll bring 2d- then we have to leave... don't worry I have it all under control'.

You nod in reply and quickly begin to leave. 'Bye Swartz' Murdoc yells out.