Love hotel

There you are with Murdoc after a wonderful day sight seeking in Tokyo. You're checking into your love hotel room, you're so nervous yet so excited for what's coming. You're standing behind Murdoc who's paying for your room at the reception, after talking to the man at reception for a while, Murdoc takes you hand and walks you through a long hall, up some stairs and through another hall. He then stops at a room and unlocks the door, letting you in and following after. You put your luggage aside and observe the room as you do. The mood is perfect with the dim lighting, sexual decoration and sexual music playing in the back ground. You look up to Murdoc standing across the room with a mischievous smile.

Murdoc walks up to you and pushes you up against the nearest wall, he doesn't start kissing you softly this time, he goes in straight for the kill. he pushes his lips against yours at a high intensity, he then forces his tongue in with yours and you can't resist. He bites your lips and picks you up, wrapping your legs around him, he then walks over to the bed and pushes you down and stares his sultry eyes into yours as he hovers over you. Not for long though, because he moves from your lips to your neck, biting and kissing it, making you moan slightly. 

He grunts in proudness and removes himself from you and makes you sit up, he slides his hands under your shirt and feels your bare chest/lacy (f/c) bra. He then slides his hands out and rips off your shirt off from the front and throws it aside, you're practically soaking wet/rock hard. (FEMININE OPTION) He then slips off each of your bra straps and begins to massage your breasts, once satisfied he unclips your bra and throws it aside. He then pushes you back down onto the bed and massages your chest and lightly bites your nipples, one satisfied again he stands up.

'Take off your trousers', He says.

You nod in reply, sit up and seductively slide them off, he watches you and grabs his member over his pants in pleasure. He then pulls off his shirt and throws it aside and walks toward you, you decide to take the lead now and slowly unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. You slide them off his long toned legs and in front of you is a tall, hard, sexy Murdoc ready to go. He kicks his pants aside and sits onto his knees in front of your lap, he grabs hold of your under ware.

'What do you want me to do to you?', He asks in a slow sultry manner, teasing you, you know he wants to hear you say it.

'You know what I want', you reply teasing him back.

'What?' He asks once again, his eyes begging you to tell him.

'I want you to pull off my panties/boxers and shove your dick in me', You whisper as you grab his dick over his under pants.

With that, he aggressively pulls off your panties/boxers, throws them aside and spreads your legs, standing between them. he observes what you hold down below for a second and grabs his member.

'Wet... just how I like it/ Hard... just as I expected', he growls, licking his lips and picking up a condom from the nearest cabinet.

He then slides out this erect eight inch cock and holds it out, you hum in delight, he then opens the condom and slides it on in a teasing way and takes his boxers off completely. (FEMININE OPTION) He rubs his member on your clit, teasing you. Without warning he shoves his whole member up you, moving you up the bed, causing you to yelp out loud. He thrusts in and out of you, causing you to moan.

'Faster, deeper', you shout out.

He thrusts faster and faster and deeper and deeper. You scratch his back as he does causing you both to moan in pleasure. He eventually his your g-spot.

'M-M-Murdoc, I'm gonna cum', You struggle to say the words. You then cum and shortly after he does too. He takes out his penis and lays down next to you, you're both panting and out of breath.

'That was good', Murdoc says in satisfaction.

'Yeah', you agree.

'We should try more things next time', Murdoc says in a cheeky tone.

'Yes we should', you agree once again.