Wedding bells

There you are sitting at your designated table with Naomi and some other guests at Dani and Michael's wedding, everything so so peaceful. You're dressed in a (f/c) tux/ a (f/c) gown and you look stunning. The lighting is dim and warm and Gorillaz are jamming out live and playing a slow song. Dani and Michael are dancing in the middle of all the tables- infront of the stage- on a glass floor with fairy lights underneath them, they're so cute. You look up to Murdoc- playing bass looking amazing in his light gray suit- who's looking straight at you, he looks tired, like he's waiting for something. You smile at him to cheer him up and he smiles back and winks at you, your heart flutters. The song continues for a while longer and you enjoy the music.

Suddenly, a tall, old man, with grey hair and blue eyes storms into the wedding hall. He isn't dressed in a suit (or dress, you don't judge), but some simple jeans and a polo shirt so you assume he wasn't invited.

'STOP THE MUUUUUUSIC!', The man screams at the top of his lungs, Gorillaz then stops playing.

'Derek?' Michael asks in shock as he turns around to face the old man, letting go of Dani. The old man- Derek- walks up to Michael and punches him in the face with all his might, causing him to fall to the floor and make a loud noise as he hits the glass. 

'YOU CUNT! I'm not good enough- f- f- for your SHITTY WEDDING?!' Derek screeches.

Dani helps Michael up, meanwhile Murdoc walks toward Derek angrily. 'Who's that?' Dani asks quietly, but you still manage to hear.

'My abusive, fuck face dad!' Michael shouts, when Murdoc hears this something is triggered in him- probably because he had a similar past. Murdoc looks like he's going to murder Derek, so you stand up and begin to walk over.

'Listen here you shitty excuse for a father, you're going to leave right now and never show your face again', Murdoc says as he holds Derek up by the collar and raises his fist towards his face. 

'No, I don't take orders from a shitty excuse for a bassist', Derek says in a snarky way. You try to intervene but are stuck a few meters away in shock. You're mainly focused on Murdoc right now, but in the corner of your eye, see Dani calling a number- you hope it's security.

'YOU FUCKING DICKWAD!' Murdoc shouts as he punches Derek right in the nose causing him to get knocked out. You then run up to Murdoc who's holding his fist in pain, and hold it and look him in the eye.

'Thanks mate', an injured Michael says. Murdoc grunts in reply.

You kiss Murdoc's fist and hold it to your face, two members of security then arrive and- aggressively- escort Derek out of the facility. You then look around and every guest is shocked, Michael then walks up to the stage, to the microphone.

'Hey everyone, sorry about this incident. But hey what's a wedding without some family resentment?' Michael says, trying to make light of the incident. Everyone laughs, 'Anyway, tonight isn't ruined, we're all okay so get back to enjoying yourselves. Gorillaz will now play some dance songs, so please join in', Michael says ending his smooth recovery and walking back to Dani.

Murdoc walks back to the stage to the mic and decides to ask, 'Any requests Michael?', his voice sounds so clear, yet so husky and raspy, it turns you on.

'I've always loved a bit of dare', Michael shouts to Murdoc.

'Well ya' have good taste lad', Murdoc says before going back to his space.

Gorillaz then set up and begin to play dare, Naomi walks up to you and you begin to dance together alongside Dani and Michael. The night continues and ends up being amazing fun, and you're so proud of Murdoc for defending Michael. You think he deserves a special treat later tonight.

(1 hour later)

Murdoc is at the microphone to make an announcement, whilst you're still on the dance floor having a good time. 'Okay, so for the final song of the night. We're playing a slow song busted and blue, dedicated to (f/n)'. As Murdoc says your name you shiver in delight, you smile at Murdoc. He then motions for you to come on stage, so you do, he pats his knee so you sit on it.

The song is played and you have to admit you preferred Murdoc's version as it meant so much more to you. But 2d was still amazingly talented. The song ends and Michael and Dani give their final announcements and go to say their goodbyes to guests, meanwhile you help Gorillaz pack up. You're going to stay at Kong studios tonight, so decide to say goodbye to Dani and give her and Michaels another congratulations.

'Congratz guys, enjoy tonight if you know what it I mean, Murdoc and I are gonna head out now, You say partially sarcastically to hide you emotions.

'How long are you staying in the UK?' Dani asks.

'A week or two', you reply.

'Good because, we need a girls night'

'Agreed', Murdoc walks up behind you and hugs you.

'Okay, we'll text about it. Bye.', You say as Murdoc pulls you away.

'Night Dani and Michael', Murdoc shouts as he takes you.

You then walk to Murdoc's black car from the first date, you retrieved it on your way down to London. He opens the door for you and begins to drive, after a few minutes you drive past Kong studios and are confused.

'Murdoc, we just drove past Kong'

'That was the plan, love', Murdoc replies as he drives further through a hilly terrain. He pulls up on a hill with the veiw of the city below and lets you out. You wander what tonight has to hold.