Prologue

Prologue

"Hello, Bam." My smile was enormous, it was extremely good to see him again. He was suprised by my voice and rapidly turned around to face me. He had been searching for me in the crowd of people who had just exited the airport.

"Lana! How was your flight?" He asked, throwing his arms around me for a hug.

"It was okay. I've missed you so much!" I was overwhelmed to be hugging him again. I had dreamed of this moment for years.

"Me too." He grabbed one of my suitcases and started walking down the pavement, I strolled beside him. We exchanged smiles a couple of times, we were both so glad to see eachother again.

Bam was my cousin and we were really close when I lived in America. But my parents decided that they wanted to move to England; it was something to do with my Father's job.

It was hard because I had made so many friends because of Bam and I had to say farewell to them all. Yes, I am talking about his 'Jackass' friends. They all knew me but I hadn't seen them in years.

Me and Bam were extroardinarily close. Whenever I felt like shit, for whatever reason, he would be there to cheer me up. I became crazy when my parents told me that we were leaving America. They told me the news very positively but I took it really badly. I practically stood up and ran out of the front door, slamming it shut behind me.

I, then, made my way to Bam's home to be greeted by my Aunt April at the door. She invited me in and I broke down sobbing as she tried to comfort me. I missed Aunt April when I left too, and Uncle Phil. But we had regular phone calls, in one or two of them, they would hand the phone to Bam but most of the time, he would be out of the house with Ryan or Novak so I wouldn't get a chance to speak to him.

I was thrilled to be in his presence again and I wanted to make the most of the time I had.