Chapter 5

Chapter Five: Early Awakening

"You know, you shouldn't leave your door unlocked. It's dangerous." I heard Bam's voice and threw a cushion over my head. It was too bright in the room and it was definitely too early.

"What time is it?" I asked, completely ignoring his statement.

"6:30am." He answered.

"Bam! I was going to get up at 7!" I moaned, pushing my head into my pillow. He laughed and jumped onto the bottom of the bed, bouncing up and down.

I pushed my legs to my chest and tried to fall asleep but Bam was trying to annoy me. I, then, heard Ryan's voice and footsteps into my room.

"Bam, what are you doing?" He asked him, still half asleep.

"Having fun. Come join me!" He offered whilst still bouncing on the bed.

"Well, okay then." That's when Ryan decided to start jumping on the bed too. Great.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." I mumbled, but I started chuckling. I pushed the duvet off of me and stood from my bed. They were still jumping and laughing.

"That's it." I thought. I grabbed a pillow from the bed and started hitting Bam, he fell onto the bed and Ryan started laughing. Bam tried to grab the pillow from me but then, Ryan grabbed the other pillow on the bed and hit him over the head with it. Bam flew onto the ground and I ran to him.

"Bam, are you okay?" I asked, slightly worried.

"I'm brilliant." He answered as he started tackling me to the ground. I was not a morning person and this event would make me stick to that fact.

Johnny P.O.V

I couldn't sleep that night. I felt like crap. I kept thinking of her, Lana. But I shouldn't have. I didn't think that anything could happen between us. It was just wrong.

It was around 6:45am so I decided that I should get up soon. That's when I heard Bam in the corridor.

"Hey, let's go and wake up Knoxville." And with that, him and Ryan opened my hotel room door and jumped on the bed. They bounced up and down and I laughed.

"You guys are dickheads." I said, laughing. I ended up rolling off the bed and onto the floor, hurting my elbow. Bam and Ryan laughed so I pushed both of them, ending with Ryan on the floor and Bam hanging off of the bed.

After around ten minutes, they calmed down and left me to get ready, so I had a shower and wore a pair of black jeans with a white t-shirt and my black converse. After checking my outfit in the mirror, I walked out of my room, grabbing my leather jacket on the way out.

I noticed Bam and Ryan waiting near Lana's room and when I caught up to them, her door opened and she walked out. She looked stunning again.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"So, are we ready to go?" Ryan asked, looking at us for a response.

"Yes." Lana answered and I nodded so we took the elevator to the lobby to meet Steve-O and Chris then make our way to the set.

I had noticed how close Lana, Bam and Ryan were. At that moment, I regretted not getting to know her properly in the first place, she seemed really cool.