Chapter 8

Chapter Eight: Meeting the Margera's again

Johnny P.O.V

The reaction from Lana was priceless. She practically threw herself at April and they hugged each other for some seconds.

"Come in! Come in! Make yourself at home!" She told Lana and walked back into her home, calling Phil.

Lana didn't walk in straight away; instead she turned to Bam and hugged him. Tears were falling down her cheeks and she beamed largely.

"Thank you, Bam!" She said, loudly, keeping hold of Bam for a few seconds.

She then turned to me and said "Thank you, Johnny!" Before engulfing me into a hug. Her soft hair fell against my face and I could smell her delicious perfume.

We pulled away and she made her way into the house and I followed behind. Her hair swayed as she walked into the cream-coloured hallway and into April and Phil's living space. I think that Lana's hair was definitely one of my favourite features of her.

It was perfect, the way it fell and the way it made her face look even more beautiful than it was.

Lana's P.O.V

I wished that the hug with Johnny lasted longer. I wished my time with Johnny lasted longer. But all good things must come to an end.

When I walked into the home, I realised that they had moved from the house that they had a few years ago, when I lived in America. It was different but I still recognised certain pieces of furniture.

I strolled into the living area to see Uncle Phil standing at the centre of the floor. He grinned as soon as he saw me in the doorway.

"Lana!" He said, tears sprang into his eyes, "Come here!" He held his arms out for a hug.

I hugged him tightly. "Uncle, don't cry! You'll make me cry again!" I said, giggling.

"You know me, I'm a cryer! It's just so good to see you again!" He said, still holding me.

"I know. It's good to see you guys again too" I mumbled into his shoulder.

I noticed Bam and Johnny stood in the doorway, Bam was talking to Aunt and I saw Johnny was looking at me, smirking. I looked away, quickly so he wouldn't notice.

20 Minutes later...

We were sitting on April and Phil's sofas and Aunt had lit a fire in the fireplace because it was a little bit too cool. There were two sofas in the living room. One seated three people whilst the other seated two. I sat in the middle of Bam and Johnny on the three seated couch while Aunt April and Phil sat on the other.

Aunt had placed a selection of snacks on the coffee table that was placed in the middle of the room which Bam tucked into straight away.

"Bam, let Johnny and Lana have some too!" Aunt said, sternly. Bam rolled his eyes and I sniggered.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not hungry." I said, smiling.

"Me neither." I heard Johnny's southern accent speak up beside me.

"That's fine with me." I heard Phil say before digging into the snacks himself. I laughed.

"So Lana, how long are you going to be in America?" Aunt asked me after rolling her eyes at Phil.

"I'm not too sure yet." I answered. It was true. I wasn't sure at all how long I was to stay in America, not yet anyway.

I hadn't really given it a thought.