Chapter 4

Chapter Four: Arriving at the Hotel

Johnny drove the car again and I was in the passenger seat. Johnny said that the drive would be around 20 minutes so I fought the urge to fall asleep.

When we arrived, Bam put his arm around my shoulders and we walked through the hotel doors to the lobby.

As we were checking in, I felt two hands place over my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard the familiar voice ask and I knew straight away who it was.

It was the one and only, Ryan Dunn. I laughed and said, "Ryan, I know it's you."

He and Bam laughed and Ryan moved his hands from my face. I turned around and pulled him into a forceful hug. I was close to mainly Ryan and Bam, when I was in America.

"And how have you been?" Ryan asked, with his arm still around me.

"I've been okay. I'm better now though." I giggled and he kept me close.

Johnny was the only one sorting out our rooms. Chris and Steve-O were messing about, chasing each other around the lobby like ten year olds and I was in the middle of Ryan and Bam who both had their arms around me. They were having a conversation about Jackass. I felt happy, overwhelmed (again!) and glad to be back in their presence.

"Lana, here's your key." Johnny handed me a key then went back to the desk to grab the rest. "Ryan you're with Bam, Chris you're with Steve-O and I have my own room."

They all agreed and took their keys from Johnny. I said goodbye to Steve-O and Chris first because their rooms were on the other side of the hotel to ours. They got into a elevator while I, Johnny, Bam and Ryan walked to the elevator on the other side. When we got there, we caught an elevator and walked along the corridor that supplied our rooms.

Ryan and Bam's room was near the elevator so I gave them both a hug and said goodbye for the night. I, then, walked down the rest of the corridor with Johnny. He smiled at me every now and then and I returned it. He had a very attractive smile.

I checked the tag on my keys and it told me that I was at my room. Johnny checked his and it appeared that he was only two doors away from mine.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow, then." I said, giving him a hug. I had given so many people hugs that day; I was surprised that I could even lift my arms.

"Yes." He hugged me back and I waved as I opened my hotel room door. I watched him as he carried on walking to his room.

When he reached his room, I stepped into my room and closed the door behind me. It was spacious and it looked expensive. I had never been in a hotel so clean. It had a king-size bed and a rather large television. As I strolled around the room, I found a mini-fridge that had a number of bottles of water and also a box of chocolates and champagne. This was fancy.

I didn't bother unpacking that night. I just found my pyjamas in one of my suitcases and threw them on. I noticed the time was 2am so I stumbled into bed and fell asleep almost immediately.

I was excited for the next day as I was going to the set again.