Chapter 2

Chapter Two: Seeing Lana again

Johnny P.O.V

I had just ended the call from Jeff. He wanted us to go to the set of Jackass in an hour to film more stunts. The weather was beautiful today, there was a calm wind filling the air.

The heat was getting too much in the car so I pushed open the car door and jumped out. I turned around and shut it gently and leaned against it, waiting for the guys to arrive. After a few minutes, I glanced up and noticed four figures walking towards my car.

They were Steve-O, Chris, Bam and Lana. She had changed.

She looked so tall and different. Her facial features had developed and she looked stunning. Her hair was being slightly blown back by the wind and at that moment, she appeared similar to a model.

When they were close, Steve-O and Bam opened the trunk of the car and placed her suitcases in there. She made her way towards me.

"Hello." She greeted me with a smile on her face. I grinned back.

"Hello, How have you been?" She had probably been asked that question multiple times that day.

"I've been good, thanks." She played with her long hair with her hand. I glimpsed at her sapphire eyes that sparkled so much in the daylight. Bam closed the trunk, loudly and she turned towards him.

I couldn't keep my eyes from her. She was beautiful. I really shouldn't have thought this because it wasn't right to like my best friend's cousin. They were too close for that.

"Shotgun!" Bam shouted, opening the passenger door.

"Why don't we let Lana ride shotgun? She has just had a long flight, Bam." I argued and tried to reason with him. Lana beamed at my argument.

"Yes, Johnny's right." She agreed, Bam looked at us hesitantly before sighing and getting into the free back seat next to Chris and Steve-O.

I chuckled and she started laughing. We entered the car and I started to drive to the set.

I glanced at Lana after a few minutes. She had rolled down her window and was leaning her head against the seat. She looked relaxed and happy with an earphone in one of her ears.

I could hear Bam, Steve-O and Chris laughing about something in the back of the car. The sun was beginning to set and there was an orange tone in the sky that reflected into the car.

Around twenty minutes had passed and Lana had fallen asleep. She looked peaceful and was slightly smiling.

"We should do something to her." Bam sniggered and I rolled my eyes.

"Like what?" Steve-O asked, intrigued.

"We could turn the stereo up really loud. That would wake her up. It would be a welcome present." Bam replied, Chris laughed.

"Guys, just leave her. She's tired. You would be tired too if you had just experienced a long flight." I argued, surprising the guys (boys) in the back seat. Bam glimpsed at me with a confused expression on his face.

"How far is England from America, anyway?" Steve-O asked, turning Bam's attention from me and to him. I was thankful for Steve-O changing the subject, it was getting too awkward.

I focused back on driving as the sky turned darker and darker.