Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven: Sweet Dreams

Johnny P.O.V

"Lana, we're here." I whispered, close to her. I had opened the car door and she was leaning against the seat, still fast asleep.

"She's not waking up." I said blatantly to Bam, who was using his phone whilst leaning against the side of the car next to me.

"Lana! Wake Up!" He shouted unenthusiastically, failing. "Just carry her, Knoxville."

So I did what he said, I gently picked her up bridal-style. She moved her arms around my neck and laid her head on my chest, still half asleep.

Bam opened the hotel doors and I stepped into the hotel lobby. We caught the elevator and I walked with Bam until we reached his room.

"Oh, here's Lana's room key." He handed me her key and I said goodbye to him before he shut his door.

I made my way to Lana's door and awkwardly tried to open the door whilst holding Lana. It was tough but I succeeded, kicking the door open after I had unlocked it.

I strolled into her room and placed her on her freshly-made bed, grabbing the duvet and throwing it over her. I turned to walk out.

"Thank you, Johnny." I heard her say, suddenly. I turned back around to see her smirking.

"Please tell me you weren't awake that whole time." I said, chuckling.

"Not the whole time. I woke up when we were in the elevator." She said, sitting up on the bed. "And to be honest, I shouldn't have fallen asleep in the car because I'm not tired now."

I laughed, still standing near the door of the room. There was a moment of silence before she stood up and walked to the mini-fridge, turning on a light first. It lit up the dark room so I could see her properly.

She opened the fridge and grabbed a can of beer.

"Want to join?" She asked, grinning.

"Don't mind if I do." She threw the beer at me, which I caught. I opened it and sat on the bed in the room, grabbing the remote for the television.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked, turning to her. She had a sip of her beer before placing it on the bedside table.

"Urmm, I'm not too bothered." She replied, walking to the mirror and putting her brunette hair into a messy bun.

I browsed through the movies on the television. There were quite a few to choose from.

I felt her sit on the bed beside me, her legs folded. I turned to her and smiled, she returned.

"What's on the classic's list?" She took the remote from my grip and clicked on the classic's category from the menu.

"You like classic movies?" I asked her, still staring at the screen.

"Love them. They have Roustabout. Let's watch that." She played the film and leaned back on the headboard, putting a cushion behind her. I lay back too.

We stayed there for a few minutes, watching Elvis act as the main character.

"Have you seen this movie before?" I asked, turning to look at her. Her face was close to mine.

"Yes, I've watched it with my father." She replied, looking sad for a few seconds before taking a few gulps of beer. She then focused on the television again.

Around an hour later, the movie ended and Lana turned the television off.

"So, what do you want to do?" She asked, still lively. I looked at the clock, it was around 2am.

"Go to bed." I chuckled and she did, too.

"It is late." She said, hopping up from the bed. She threw the last of the empty cans of beer into the almost-full bin.

I stood up too and made my way to the door.

"Thanks for tonight. It was fun." She said, grinning. Her smile was perfect.

"My pleasure." I uttered, she walked closer to me and gave me a hug. It lasted longer than any other hug we had.

When the moment was over, I looked at her one last time before opening the door and stepping out.

"Bye," She said, "I'll see you tomorrow."

I waved and walked to my room, getting into my bed straight away. I thought about Lana again. I felt like Bam would be pissed if I tried to start a relationship with her which is why I was cautious when I was around her. Tonight was different, though. I felt so comfortable with her, like I could say anything to her and she wouldn't mind.

I was falling in love with her.