Chapter 28 - Finale

Chapter Twenty Eight: Memories

This is the final chapter to this book. I would like to thank all of the readers of this book, especially the ones who stook by it. I really appreciate the comments and amount of reads and votes this has got. Anyway, I hope that you have enjoyed this book!

The bright light from the sun covered my hotel room and woke me instantly. I put my head into the pillow to stop the light from getting into my vision. It didn't work, I was wide awake. I turned over and placed the back of my head against the pillow, staring at the ceiling.

I was going to a different set today. It was the set where we were going to be filming a video for Weezer's song 'Memories'. I was excited because all the Jackass guys were going to be there but I was also nervous because I was going to see Johnny.

I know that I had done a lot of bad things lately, lots of mistakes but I still loved him. I know that he was upset because of his expression when I saw him in the hotel before going on the date with Michael.

"Come on, Lana." I heard Bam walk into my room. I was still lying in bed. He strolled over to me and perched on the bed beside me. "Are you okay?"

He had a sincere look on his face, like he genuinely wanted to know if I was okay.

"I'm fine, thanks." I replied with a smile. I sat up, pushing a pillow behind me and took some clips from the bedside cabinet, putting my hair up into a messy bun.

Bam stood and walked to fridge, grabbing a bottle of water and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I took the bottle and opened it, taking a sip.

"You look tired. Have you had enough sleep?" He asked. I chuckled.

"You are one to talk about not getting enough sleep. You are usually awake till 4am." I laughed, he did too.

"Anyway," He stood and went to the hotel room door, "I'm going to leave so you can get ready. If you need anything, just ring me."

"Okay." I answered and he shut the door.

Bam was being oddly nice. Ryan had probably told him about the situation in the car yesterday. I pushed myself from my bed and walked into the bathroom to have a warm shower. After the shower, I dried my hair and straightened it after.

I then washed my face with a cleanser and proceeded to do my makeup. I kept it natural.

I got changed into blue, high-waisted skinny jeans and a white, short-sleeved shirt tucked into it. I threw on my black converse.

I glanced at the mirror before leaving. When I was satisfied with my appearance, I opened the door and stepped out, grabbing my leather jacket on the way.

I locked the door and put my leather jacket on. I was going to stroll to the elevators but instead, I walked the opposite way.

I saw Johnny's door and stopped in front of it. I put my hand out to knock but it opened before my hand came into contact with it. I stepped back a little bit.

Johnny had bags under his eyes. His eyes seemed to light up when he saw me.

"Johnny, can we talk?" I asked and he nodded. He stepped out and shut his door behind him, locking it. He then turned to face me.

"I can't say how sorry I am for not talking to you lately. I completely shut you out and it wasn't right of me to do that. Especially because of how lovely you were when we went out together. I wasn't thinking straight and I know I've hurt you. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. I, just, wanted to apologise and hopefully you will forgive me. I don't mind if you don't. I wouldn't forgive myself either." When I was saying all of that, I hadn't noticed that lots of tears had travelled down my cheeks. I glanced from the floor to his face and he had a small smile.

He stepped closer to me and wiped the tears away with his finger.

"Don't cry, you'll mess your makeup." He chuckled and I did too.

"Do you forgive me?" I asked, staring at his gleaming eyes.

"Of course I do, Lana," He answered, his two hands reached to my cheeks and he was really close. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I replied, smiling.

This was the moment, he started leaning in and I closed my eyes. Waiting for the time when his lips touched mine. I had anticipated this moment. It was all going well until...

"Johnny!" I heard Bam shout, Johnny stepped back and I opened my eyes. "Guys, Jeff said to hurry up."

I sighed and made my way to the lobby of the hotel with Johnny and Bam. When all of the crew were there, we sorted out who was going in which car.

Luckily, I was in Johnny's car and it was a smooth drive. I was in the passenger seat and me and Johnny exchanged smiles every so often. That was a really awkward moment. Luckily Bam didn't question it. I don't think he knew what was happening.

"We're here." Johnny announced and everyone got out. Johnny walked beside to me to the set and when Jeff was explaining what we were doing, his hand connected with mine and I held it immediately. I looked at him and he was smiling.

Overall, shooting the video was fun. Chris and Steve-O were particularly funny and some of the crew were on skateboards and bikes. I just danced and sang the chorus with the rest of the guys.

"All the memories, makes me want to go back there!" Everybody chanted.

At the end of shooting, people began leaving and we decided to make our way back to the hotel.

It was over. The movie was done; the credits had been sorted out. I felt a little bit emotional thinking about it. I was in Johnny's car again and Johnny Cash was playing on the stereo.

The sky was becoming increasingly dark and clouds were appearing.

When we arrived back at the hotel, I didn't get a chance to talk to Johnny because the rest of the crew decided to throw a little party in one of their hotel rooms. It was much larger than mine so I thought that it was probably one of the producer's rooms. Everybody was congratulating each-other on the movie being finished.

I left after around an hour and walked to my hotel room. I sipped an iced tea whilst sitting on my bed.

A few minutes later, I heard knocking at my door. I stood up and opened it. It was Johnny.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hello." He replied, walking into my room.

Before I could say anything else, he moved closer to me and his lips immediately crashed into mine. I was in awe. It was bliss. Our lips danced together in sync and the world around us stopped. I backed into a wall and he threw a lot of passion into his kisses but they were still heartfelt.

After a few minutes, we pulled apart and I breathed heavily from the lack of air.

"Sorry, I didn't get a chance to do that earlier." He said, smirking.

"Trust me, you don't need to be sorry." I laughed and kissed him again.

That was when I realised that this relationship had just become serious. All of the bad situations with Michael melted away from my brain and now it was just me and Johnny. I truly loved him and I was excited for our future. I wasn't too sure about it but I could say, it was looking bright.