Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen: The Helper

I threw the phone on the bed-side cabinet and started sobbing into my hands.

Suddenly, it vibrated meaning I had a message. I picked it up and read it, gasping again.

It read, "I'm after you, honey. You can't run from me this time. Love you!"

"What is it he wants?" I thought, crying even harder. I stood up and walked to my door. I unlocked it and stepped into the hallway, looking at each end.

It was empty so I ran to Bam's door, knocking gently. Ryan was out so I thought about opening the door and just going in. I turned the nob to find it locked.

"Shit." I cursed under my breath, trying not to cry even more.

"Bam!" I loudly whispered, if you can do that. I didn't want to wake anybody around me, in the rooms nearby, but I wanted to get Bam's attention. I couldn't hear anything from Bam's room.

"Bam!" I said, a little bit louder this time.

"Fuck off!" I heard his voice from the room. He probably thought it was Ryan or someone trying to wake him up. I didn't know what to do then.

I was actually fucked.

I only had one person that I could go to. And that person could be pissed off with me but it was a risk that I had to take.

I couldn't just wait. What if Michael did something to me? He could kill me! He sounded mad on the phone and I was so frightened by the conversation.

What if he did something to my friends? I wouldn't be able to live with it.

I started strolling back to my room but when I got there, carried on walking. I stopped in front of Johnny's door.

I knocked on the door, neither gently nor loud, just normally. I heard no answer so I knocked again, a little bit more loudly. It was enough to wake him up, though, because the door swung open in a few seconds.

"What do you w- Lana? What's wrong?!" He noticed my tears and had a shocked expression on his face. He had black boxers on and nothing else, his abs stood out, even in the dark.

"Can I come in?" I asked, stuttering.

"Yes, of course." He moved aside to let me in and shut the door behind me. He walked away from the door after shutting it and clicked the light switch on to allow light to enter the darkness of the room.

"Bam wouldn't let me into his room. I'm sorry if I woke you." I perched onto the unmade bed in his room.

"Don't worry about it, Lana. What's wrong?" He asked, I took a deep breath.

"I think that we are in trouble." I replied, slowly.

"Why? What's going on?" He asked, concerned. He took a step towards the bed and perched onto it also.

"My ex-boyfriend contacted me tonight and he said that he saw you leave my room at 2am. He also said that he is staying at the same hotel as me. He's became insane, Johnny. I'm terrified." I said, starting to cry even more.

"Calm down," He said, softly. He then placed his arm around me. "We don't know if he wants to cause real harm."

"I thought that but then he sent me a message." I inhaled loudly, "He said, 'I'm after you. You can't run from me this time.' And it really freaked me out."

"Don't worry. I'll tell the guys about it. He won't touch you if we are there." He reassured me, well, tried to reassure me.

He put his other arm around me and invited me in for a hug. He held me for some time to control my breathing.

"Thanks for this, Johnny." I thanked him, smiling.

"Don't mention it." He whispered, softly.