Chapter 6

Hello!

Here is the new chapter :) Please don't forget to vote and comment, guys!

Good Reading

Chapter 6

"He booked an entire restaurant?" Michaela asked, incredulous.

"Yap."

"Just for you guys?" Another question in that suspicious tone.

"That's right."

"Oh God, I just can't believe it." My friend said, leaning back against my black leather couches while looking bewildered at the ceiling as I smirked and continued to clean my dusty shelves. "First, he showered you in flowers." She started, holding one finger up. "Then, he took you out." Two fingers held up. "You act like a bitch..."

"Hey!" I interrupted, poiting the duster at her. "I apologized."

"Does it matter? The guy has more patience than a saint."

"Jeez, thanks!"

"Come on, Aleera, you know it's true."

Maybe it was but maybe I didn't want to admit it. Michaela had barged in, that morning, as I was opening the shop, wanting, no, demanding, to know everything that had happened the night before, during my date. It hadn't been needed a genius to know that what she really wanted was some kind of explanation about why he had chosen me instead of her. However, I was in a good mood - and no, I wouldn't admit the reason of my good mood - and hadn't been bothered by her unusual antics. In fact, I felt a little cocky as I was telling her about the date.

"No offense, but it just unreal that a guy like him would date a woman like you." She mumbled, shaking her head as she looked out of the window.

Scoffing, I turned to her, raising an eyebrow. "Offense very much taken! I know I'm not his type but there is no need to just rub it in my face."

"I'm sorry but you know it is true!" Michaela replied, raising her hands in defeat. "C'mon! He probably had more girls in two days than you had men in your whole life. That guy is like a pheromone machine, every woman that walks by him is bound to drop her panties." I couldn't help but scowl at her dreamy expression, I was right there, there was no need to dream about the guy, I was going out with, naked right in front of me. It was just rude. Smiling apologetically, she continued. "I'm sure every girl he dated was at least 5'7 and weighed 100 pounds. Dominic dates, no, fucks models, not women like you dear."

Twisting the duster in my hand, I did not respond, walking angrily towards my office. I was tired of hearing that I wasn't his type because I knew I wasn't and didn't need her to remind me everyday! The date I had was the first in many months and I actually felt good, he made me feel good... I knew it was only temporary, I was not his type, but, damn it, there was no need to remind it every second of my day! Yes, I was 5'4 and certainly didn't weigh 100 pounds but did that really meant that no guy would look at me like Dominic had looked, the night before? Did it matter that much that I didn't look like a model?

"Aleera!"

"What?" My reply was a little blunt and, when she didn't reply, I sighed and went to her. Maybe there was no need to be rude with her since that was how she was and I should already be used to her blunt truths. "What is it?"

"Maybe is just in my head but there is a strange man looking at the shop."

I rolled my eyes. "Michaela, it's normal that people look at the show windows of the shops, they need to see the products." I explained like I was talking to a child, as I went to my computer and checked my e-mail account.