Chapter 20

Hello!

As usual, it took me a loooooong time to update but i think by now you guys know why i take my time with each chapter, it's just hard to update as much as i wanted to. Well, i hope you like this new chapter, i know it's not long or a very good one but i tried :) 'If Roses Weren't Red' is coming to an end, only a few more chapters and i really hope you guys enjoyed/ enjoy it as much as i did while i was writing!

Please tell me about any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Vote and Comment!

Good Reading

Chapter 20

"Come on, pumpkin, get up."

I felt my entire body shake as the rough mocking voice sounded beside me, startling me. A pair of arms went under my arms and forced my sore and beaten up body to stand. Despite my squeals and groans of pain, he didn't stop, enjoying my pain.

The guy started dragging me since I could barely walk, not even stopping when I fell on my knees. He just pulled me up by my hair and kept pulling me with him. Blind folded, I couldn’t see where I was so I had no idea where Anya and Rixon were. I refused to think about what had happened to them, they had to be fine.

I didn't know how many hours had passed since we had been dragged from Dom's house or how many hours I had been unconscious. The only thing I remembered was waking up blind folded, alone in a room, and then being dragged, a few hours later, to a room where I was beaten up. My ribs felt like pulp after all those kicks and I knew my face was all blodied and swollen. For a few moments, I had actually wished for them to finish me and spear me all that pain.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked in a raspy voice, feeling my cracked lip starting to bleed again.

Immediately after my question, I felt a vicious and brutal slap on my right cheek, sending me to the floor again.

"Don't ask questions."

I stayed quiet for two reasons: first, my lips were bleeding too much for me to talk and, second, I saw where he had brought me, after taking away blindfold, outside, to a van where I saw Rixon and Anya tied up. They were as bad as me, if not worse but the vicious looks them gave to the guys around them promised more violence and pain. It was possible to taste the raw rage radiating from them.

However, the moment they saw me, the entire atmosphere around us changed. I don't know if it was my battered look or my silent tears of relief for seeing them that were misinterpreted but, the second Rixon's eyes landed on me, they got darker and darker. It was then that he propelled himself forward, trying to reach me. I had to see three guys beat up my friend before i was blindfolded again. My voice was hoarse from all the screaming.

The guy that had been dragging me around checked the knots that bound my wrists together before throwing me on the van too. As quickly I could, I crawled to Rixon and Anya.

I couldn't see, I couldn't talk despite opening my mouth over and over again, nothing would came out. A pair of arms came around me and my first instinct was too fight them off me but the soothing whisper that came with them made me bury myself in that embrace.

"It's okay darling, we'll be fine." Anya whispered, trying to contain the silent tears i could feel dripping on my cheek. "We'll be just fine."

"Rixon..." I sobbed.

"He's...he's uncoscious... But he'll wake up in a bit, you'll see."

"Where are they taking us?"