Chapter 17

Helloooooo :D

Yeah, I know... it's been long since i updated but i've been busy... :/ Sorry guys...

Here's the new chapter so i really hope you love it :3

You already now the drill : Vote and Comment

Good Reading!

Chapter 17

"Aleera, you're making me dizzy. Can you please sit down?" Jeremy asked, no, he pleaded from where he sat, on one of the black couches. I heard Anya chuckle, she was sitting next to him while watching a movie on Dom's massive flat screen, completely relaxed and carefree while I was in a bundle of nevers, walking back and forth behind the couches.

"How can you guys be so relaxed?!"

"Because we trust Dom." He simply replied.

"And Scott, Patrick and Rixon to keep him out of trouble." Anya added while I just huffed and resumed my walking. A hour and a half had already pass and Dom was still out. My nerves were tattered and I almost made a whole in the carpet from all the pacing but I just didn't care, I would stop when he returned.

The ringing of a phone sounded from Dom's room, that I recognized as my phone, and almost ran over there, hissing when my knee protested.

"Be careful, Aleera!" Anya worried voice sounded behind me but I didn't even care.

As soon as I opened the door, I sprinted to the cellphone on the nightstand and answered the call.

"Hello?" I asked, breathless.

"Hi!" Michaela's chirpy voice sounded and I almost screamed in frustration. "Damn, you sure sound happy with my call." Her sarcastic remark made me feel a little guilty and I couldn't help but laugh. With all the craziness around me, a person from my old, bored and safe life was like a bottle of water in the middle of the desert. Michaela sounded so normal that I almost forgot all the chaos in my life. Almost.

"I'm sorry but this last weeks has been chaotic. But, how are you?"

"I'm fine! I'm in Romenia, do you believe it?! And the men in here! The people are not very friendly but they all look like gods, it's unbelievable. I should fly back there in a couple of weeks or so and I'll bring my new boyfriend. Christoph is a sweet and I know you're going to love him." She happily chattered and I could almost imagine her, with her fiery red hair next to a tall romenian man. Surprisingly, for the first time, I wasn't jeaulous of her many lovers. "And how are you?"

"It's...complicated..."

"The phone his charged and I have money to talk for hours. Bring it." Michaela said and I remembered why she was such a close friend, despite all her perks, she was there when I needed.

"Oh God, where do I begin...Well, it all started..." And for the next 45 minutes, I told Michaela all that happened. How Dom had become my boyfriend, about the maniac after me and the attack, all the gifts and flowers and the gang. She heard all, making small comments here and there and making a few questions. When I finally finished, my mouth was dry and my still sensitive throat was aching slightly. "So..."

"Damn, Aleera..."

"I know." I whined.

"Do you like him, dear?"

"I love him..." I admitted aloud for the first time, savoring the sweetness of the words.

"Then go for it. A man like you described isn't something you find every day, trust me, I know. If he makes you happy don't let him go away."