Chapter 19

Helloooo!!!!

I'm a disgrace, I know but i hope you guys understand why i'm not updating as much as i used to :C Thank you for all the support i get from you!! You're amazing and i LOVE reading your comments and messages, it really keeps me going :3 

I really hope you enjoy this new chapter. It was difficult to write it because it was from a different perspective but I tried O.O please don't be mean to me if you hate it ;---;

Anyway, don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!!

Good reading! :)

Chapter 19

Dominic's POV

"Calm down. You need a clear head tonight." Scott advised me, from the passenger's seat. I didn't answer, just increased the speed of the Mustang until the rpm were almost on the red. Scott could shove his calmness up his ass, the moment I saw Liam, he was a dead man.

Looking at the rearview mirror, I saw Patrick's black Audi R8 right behind me, keeping up with my speed. I was 5 minutes away from the outskirts of town but that was not enough, I needed to get faster, to get to him faster. The threats to Aleera, his hands on my woman, all the stress and pain he caused her...Liam would pay ten times worse, I would end him, with my bare hands, beat him until he had no skin left, just a bloodied pile of meat. His fate was sealed and I was the one collecting his debt.

"I can see the gears working in your head Dom, you're planning how to kill him." Didn't bother to answer, focusing my attention solely on the road. Driving was what was keeping me from going mad, the thoughts what could have happened to Aleera if the cop hadn't come...

That day would torment me for the rest of my life. She had called me, over and over again, defenseless, trapped in her apartment with Liam, fighting him all by herself and I wasn't there to protect her. I had been in a bar, drinking with my friends while she fought for her life. I had failed her and I would spend my life making up to her, no harm would ever come to her ever again.

I had waited for Aleera for so long, years of seeing her from afar without being able to be with her, to touch her, and now he wanted to take the best thing had ever happened to me out of my life? I would kill him just because of his insolence, adding the fact that Liam had actually put Aleera in the hospital, his death would be painful. And extremely gratifying for me. Then I would go home, where my woman would be waiting, assure her that she was safe, that he was gone, and love her all night, just as I should be doing at the moment instead of having to hunt a doomed man.

"Can you at least see what you're facing before going after Liam? He will not be alone and they won't be unharmed." Scott nagged me again, turning on his seat to look at me.

Grunting, I glanced at him. "When I see him, he's done. I won't wait. He's mine."

"If you get hurt, or worse, killed, who's going to protect Aleera and keeping them from going after her?"

The steering wheel creaked under my fingers as dark scenarios ran through my mind. Aleera screaming for me, alone against Liam, beaten, bloodied... No, that wouldn't happen.

"I know that, Liam or his men won't touch her again."

"Keep that in mind, Dom, it's not only you who's going to suffer if this go wrong."

"I know." I hissed, sending him a warning glance and he stopped talking. Scott knew when he should be quiet.

It took me five minutes to arrive the place, five minutes where all that ran through my mind was how much suffering he had caused to Aleera and how much pain I was going to inflict on him. Liam was not stupid, he was going to have men with him, armed and probably ready to ambush us, or Aleera since they could still be thinking that she was the one coming. However, even if all of us were armed as well, I would finish him with my bare hands and wouldn't regret it.