Part Two Labeled

80% of the population is born with or develops a quirk in their lifetime. Those who are the other 20% are looked down on for their so called disability. Or at least that's how the world was for me, for a very long time.

You see I wasn't exactly the luckiest person in the world when it came to parents, or family in general. There was me, my mom, my dad and my two sisters. We never talked to any of my other family because they were either pro heroes or normal members of society. Also the fact that my parents were both world famous villains plotting against heroes themselves.

Even though both of my parents had strong quirks there was one hero they could never beat. All Might. That name was like a curse word in my house when I was younger. I like to blame this story on him, say my parents were just corrupted by wanting to beat him. I would be lying to myself and those I told. The true reason I ended up being raised by my aunt is because of my parents and my sisters.

When I was six my parents were trying to have a child with both of their quirks, their ultimate weapon of destruction. Mia my oldest sister's quirk was the ability to control water. She had gotten that from my moms side since her quirk was called moon. My second oldest sister Amy's quirk was the ability to control fire. That had come from my dad's side since his quirk was called sun.

Then there was me, I had yet to have my quirk manifest. So I was labeled quirk less. My parents were disappointed and where a shamed of their youngest daughter, they couldn't even look at me anymore.

So they put me in the car and told me we were going for a drive. Once we reached an old alley way they took me out and told me to wait. I stood there for 7 hours before a man came and took me to social services.

I guess my parents never expected my dads sister to fly all the way from England to come and get me. I guess they thought I'd stay there until I rotted to nothing but quirk less dust. Once I got on that plane I was no longer two villains daughter, I was the niece of England's number three pro hero.

Three days later when me and my aunt were doing basic training I was getting frustrated and threw my hand down. Along with it came a ray of sunlight smashing into the ground. My aunt started in awe as my quirk was reviled before her eyes. We kept exploring my quirk until she found out I had both their quirks, until I found out I was just what they wanted.

After that my aunt placed me in elementary school to help my social skills. Soon after that I was placed in a middle school which focused on quirks. I never tried my best at that school always gave it half. The only reason was because when I got home me and my aunt would train at full for hours upon hours.

One day after school a letter had come to our door. It had read I had been accepted to U.A high school. Turns out my aunt sent in a recommendation for me since that was where she went to high school. The next thing I knew I was on a plane heading to my home town. The place where I was born, the place where they where. The place where heroes and villains clashed. The place where I showed them their biggest mistake. Labeling me.