Part Six Update and Extra Information

Hey guys so this is just a quick update and over view of the story, with some extra information.

1. Well I am writing this story I am still not caught up to the manga, but I am caught up on the anime.

2. Relationships between Ally and other characters are still being thought out. The only ones I have so far are. (1) Shouto is going to be the love interest. (2) Momo is going to be her best friend.

3. There is going to be a lot of made up parts and moments where characters don't act normal.

4. The chapters will either be fast and short or long and slow.

5. I got Ally's hero costume off of Deviant art.  

Extra Information

1. Ally's aunts quirk is the ability to make fire appear any wear as long as she knows what it looks like. Also her aunt used to be a pro hero but is now a teacher.

2. There is 2 years between Mia and Amy. There is 3 years between Amy and Ally.

3. Ally's parents used to be some of the most wanted villain's in Japan, but decided to lay low after they abandoned Ally.  

4. Sometimes when Ally is sleeping she will get short visions of the future, her eyes will start to glow a very bright, white. After that she will stand up and after the vision has ended she will pass out again.

5. Also due to the many mind related abilities of her quirk, her mind is resistant to any quirks that mess with your mind.

There you have it, short and simple.