Part Twelve

I get my story has been crap lately, I have even messed up the original plotline that I had planned. So this will be the second last part. Anyone can direct message me to adopt the plotline or to have little details. I will also be publishing a new BNHA story soon with similar elements and characters.

--Time-Skip--

Ally POV

I looked around the now empty room and sighed. Today I was heading home to England with Kasum. Since my aunts death, we both decide to return and take over her business. Today would be my last day attending Yuuei but I haven't really told anyone.

The only people who know are Momo and Shouto. They were the people I would miss the most, here in Japan, but I had to do this.

"Miss your going to be late" Anna yelled from downstairs.

"I'll just use my quirk" I yelled back. On that note I turned into moon light and appeared at the school gates.

"Ally I didn't know you could teleport using your quirk" Kirshima said from behind me.

"I don't use it often" I said rubbing my nape.

"Ally" Momo yelled jumping while pushing herself up with my shoulders.

"Momo" I said in an even tone.

"Come on it's your last day we have to make it fun" She cheered.

--Time-Skip--

I sat at the airport on my phone, next to Kasum.

"I'm heading to get some coffee " He said standing up and walking away.

"Ally" I low voice said. I turned around to see Shouto.

"Why are you here" I asked.

"You avoided me all day I wanted to say goodbye to you" He said softly.

"I" I started but was cut off by his lips hitting mine.

"Coffee and a show" I heard Kasum mutter.

--Time-Skip-- 4 Years later

I sat behind the desk smiling. A year after I graduated high school Kasum left me in charge of his office in Japan.

"Tsuki we have the guest hero we've been waiting for" Someone yelled from outside the door.

"Come in" I said calmly.

"Why the hell do I have to meet this woman" A deep voice screamed before the door opened.

"Bakugo you really haven't changed in 4 years" I smiled.

"Ally" He questioned.

"In the flesh" I smirked.

The End