Part Four Quirk Test

(This chapter is short and was poorly written at 10:30 pm)

Ally POV

"Go" Sensei yelled. I quickly turned into moon light and teleported across the finish line.

"1.02 seconds" sensei as I crossed. "3.04 seconds" sensei yelled again after the second person crossed.

"Your quite fast with your quirk" I said stand beside him.

"You are as well. My name is Iida Tenya" He said pushing his glasses up.

"Ally Kenna" I replied with a smile.

--Second-Trial--

I look down at the small machine that would tell me my grip strength. The tiny screen read 76 kg on it.

--Time-Skip-Soft-Ball-Pitch--

After what just happened with that Midorya kid everyone was in shock. It was now my turn to throw the softball. I gripped it tightly and got in positon. My movements were fluent but swift as I let the rays of the moon carry it, so no one saw.

"Another infinity" Sensei said with a tried tone. I ignored the shocked faces and returned to the crowd. I didn't do my best since I just got here so I probably got 3rd or 4th.

"Time to present the results, oh and by the way that exploitation thing was a lie" Sensei said and everyone became shocked yet again. "It was a logical ruse to pull out your best performance" He explained. I get it to make sure we actually tried he put up stakes.

I looked at the results and was quite shocked myself but I didn't let it show on my face. I got first, how I barely used my quirk. Whatever it doesn't matter it's a quirk evaluation not a real situation.   

"So it seems you got first" Todoroki said coming to stand beside me.

"Ya I think anyone who can read can see that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Really so you were just acting when you got pushed into the street by a stranger" He asked me with a curious look.

"Nope I may have a powerful quirk but I am very clumsy" I said with a smile.

"Now that explains it" He said as if he connected to puzzle pieces together.

"What's that suppose to mean" I asked.

"Anyone who can hear would know" He said with sass in his voice.

"Wow just wow" Is all I said before I turned around.