Part Nine The Festive

Ally POV

We all stood in silence as Bakugo went through the crowd.

"What an idiot" I muttered.

"What a narcissist" The boy with the purple hair from earlier said.

"Hypocrite" I said a little louder.

"What did you say" He asked me.

"I called you a hypocrite, because you are saying he's full of himself when you came and challenged a whole class" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"You should all be watching out we al have a chance into the hero program" He said with a smirk.

"Well look at it this way, before any of us were taught here we passed the exams and you didn't. No move" I said with a sharp tone at the end.

"And why would I" He taunted. I turned into moon light and passed through the coward. I just lifted my hand up and gave him the finger as I walked away.

--Time-Skip--

"I'm on my way, see you soon my little sun" My aunt said over the phone. She was coming to Japan to see me in the sports festival.   

"Who was that" Momo asked, smiling.

"My aunt she came to japan to see the festival" I said a little nervous.

"Really you think I could meet her" Momo fangirled quietly.

"Sure why not" was all I said.

--Time-Skip--

We all stood waiting. It was an obstacle course.

"Go" Shouto got a head by freezing everyone's feet to the ground. I melted only my feet and took off, I was using my fire to keep up with the other kids from my class. I am only using the fire and moon light sides of my quirk so I still have some secret moves. As soon as Shouto made the robots crash  I vaulted into the air, over top of them and a few feet behind Shouto.

"Class 1 A's Kenna has caught up to Todoroki" The announcer yelled.  Shouto looked behind him which gave me time to gain some ground, I was now on his heels. We finally reached the next obstacle, it was like a tight rope but longer. I would lose my balance halfway through. I turned into moonlight and landed on the other side.

Sadly Shouto got across at the same time. Then Bakugo came from behind yelling like a mad man but  didn't care, I was focused. We then reached a mine field, this would be where I used my quirk, I had a headache already. If I went I'd pass out before crossing the finish line. So I carefully stepped between them well keeping a steady pace with the other to.

There was a huge explosion and Midoriya launched into the air and took the lead. I'm close enough I can last till the finish line, but I hope we have time before the next round. With that I turned into moonlight just long enough to be even with Midoriya. But since I had a headache I couldn't keep up for long and fell behind a few steps.

I ended up coming in second, after Midoriya. Even with my win I had to lean against the wall since my head was pounding.

--Time-Skip--

The human cavalry battle was over. I had joined Shouto's team since both him and Momo asked me.  We ended up in first place, even though I let them take one with dark shadow. It was now the lunch break and we were resting up, Momo came over to me.

"Without your help we wouldn't have won, dark shadow would have blown straight through our defence. Not true you could have gotten Kaminari he would have done just as well" I said lightly.

"We should hurry the next match is about to start" Momo said getting up. I nodded and stood up.

--Time-Skip--

"Please do your best" My aunt said softly. "I remember doing this when I was your age, the only one to beat me was your father" She sad in a low mutter.

"I will, I promise I just need a break for a bit, my head s pounding" I said taking a seat against the wall.

--Time-Skip--

I was up next right after Shouto, as I was walking out I passed him in the hallway.

"Good luck Ally" He said a little out of it.

"Thanks" Was all I sad before walking out onto the field.

"Next up Kenna from class A vs. Shiozaki from class B" The announcer yelled. This girl had vines as hair so I'm guessing she has a earth based quirk. So stay in the sky and I'll be fine, stay on the ground she has the advantage.

"Go" Her vine came charging at me, I stood still ntil hey almost touched me and then I teleported in front of her. I pulled my fist back and punch her mid stomach, she fell back a little so I launched myself into the air and push myself  at her.  Once I was close enough I kicked her side so she fell out of bounds.

"Kenna from class A is the winner" They said as I walked out into the hallway.

--Time-Skip--

I had just knocked Iida out in the last round. I never excepted him to be that fast, but I managed. It was now 10 minutes before I took on Shouto in the semi finals. I was waited in the room when it opened to reveal......