Part Five Training

(Ally's hero costume is the photo up above)

Ally POV

All of our normal classes were finally done today, so now all that's left is hero class and the n I can go home and train. We were all just chilling waiting for sensei when All Might walks in all loud and flashy.

"Let's jump right in with the trial of battle" He yelled. "And for your first battle we have the gear we had you send in your request to match your quirks for. Everyone was freaking out and cheering. My goodness its just clothing.

--Time-Skip--

Once we walked outside I finally looked down and took a good look at my costume. (It is just like the picture but she has a small metal rod attached to her hip on the right side)

--Time-Skip--

We had just been split into teams of two to face off against each other. Me and this other girl were paired together.

"My names Ally Kenna. But you can call me Ally" I said holding my hand out

"Momo Yaoyorozu but just call me Momo" She said shaking my hand firmly.

"I'm looking forward to working with you" I said with a nod.

"Same here" She said returning the gesture.

--Time-Skip--

After the training exercise Momo and I were walking home. Apparently she lived next door to me. It was weird but kind of cool. Since we had won our battle I asked her if she wanted to come and train with me.

"So what kind of training are we going to do" She asked me.

"Probably some stretches and could spar if you want. It's really whatever you do when you train" I said scratching the back of my nape.

After a while of walking we finally made it to my house. On the way here I explained my current living situation so things weren't awkward.

"Anna I brought home a friend from school were going to go train in the back" I yelled leading Momo through the house. We walked outside to a clearing was a large stone platform raised out of the ground.

"You can go get changed into your training clothes I'll just start stretching. I began my normal routine. (Photos are your normal stretches)

 (Photos are your normal stretches)

"Wow that was amazing" Momo said from the door way

"Oh I didn't know you were watching" I blushed. "Well let's get to training" I said beginning to stretch again.