ENEMY

[Taehyung's POV]
The bell finally rang and the fifth  period ended. I packed my bag and left the classroom in a hurry. I was supposed to meet Jimin today. We wanted to eat lunch together. But I was already 5 minutes late, since Mr. Anderson kept talking about the math problem. It took me every last bit of my energy to not fall asleep. Because  I was bored to tears listening to that lecture.
I ran towards the corridor, which led to Jimin's current classroom. I shoved people out of the way and pulled out my phone and texted him, while I was still running.

[ to Jimin <3]
Sorry Jiminie
I might be a bit late but it's all Mr.Anderson's fault. Please wait for me.

Before I could press sent, I suddenly tripped and fell down. Luckily I could protect my face but I lost my phone. I probably threw it away in order to have my hands free to protect myself.
I landed on the hard floor and could hear my phone seconds after falling on the ground near me too. "Shit..", I growled and tried to stand up. My whole body hurt like hell and my head started to ache. I could hear someone laughing behind me. My eyes shot open once I heard that familiar voice and I could feel my blood boil up. I really don't want to deal with this especially since I wanted to spent time with Jimin.
Why do I have to met him now ?

"Haha you look like a piece of shit", someone said behind me.
I stood up and looked behind me and I guessed right. It was Jeon Jungkook. He was my enemy and I hated him since god knows how long. I would rather get run over by a truck than seeing him. The black haired boy just pointed at me and laughed his ass off. This made me snap ans I approached him with fast steps, while he was still laughing and pulled tightly on his shirt. After that I punched him in the stomach with my knee. "Ughh", Jungkook said and looked up to me. He didn't see that coming. He shut his left eye because of the pain and I chuckled im response. Not even seconds pasted before he immediately punched me back. I didn't pay much attention and I fell on my Butt because I lost balance, since I was already hurt. "This fcking brat", I cussed and wiped the blood away, which was leaking from the corner of my mouth. I stood up and balled my hands into fist, ready to fight."long time, no see", the boy laughed and fake smiled at me. Before I could do anything to him, he surprisingly streched his palm out to me and told me to stay back. "Or else I'll crush your phone", Kook threatened  and looked at the open chat. His expression turned dark and that boy was enjoying this too much.
You couldn't image how much I wanted to punch this boy but I was already late and I needed my phone to notify Jimin. "Why did you save Jimin's number with a heart", he mockingly asked and a sinister smiled formed on his lips. "None of your business", I yelled and snatched the phone out of his hand. Giving him a last disgusted look, I took off. I don't have time to deal with this bullshit, so I ran away leaving him dumbfounded behind me.

Because of this brat I actually forgot to text Jimin. I just ran the whole way and people turned around and just starred at me. My cheek was a bit red and puple and blood still gushed out of my mouth but I couldn't care less.
Finally I turned right and could see a figure leaning against the wall, holding a phone in the distance. I ran towards the boy and stopped, trying to catch my breath. I fell on my knees and had no energy left.

"God Taehyung what took you so  long", Jimin annoyingly said.
"Well It's not my fault that your classroom is on the other site of the building", Tae panted. " Well where should we- OH GOD TAEHYUNG WHAT HAPPENED?", Jimin started to scream as soon as he looked at my face. "Long story I said and stood up". The smaller boy looked worried and immediately dragged me into the boy's bathroom. I stumbled the whole way and whispered "Fuck you Jungkook".

I splashed my face with water and Jimin helped me to clean up. It burned like hell when the cold water came in contact with my cheeck. Jimin caressed my face and looked genuinely worried. "Let's go back to our dorms", he said and stroked my hair. I just looked up to him and smiled again. He wanted to know what happened but I didn't want him to worry so I kept quite and just told him the thing with Mr.Anderson. He kept asking me but I really didn't want to talk about it.
We arrived at our dorm and spent the whole day there and ate left over pizza. We were too lazy to get food. The dorm 290 threw a littl, since this is the last day of the year. I went with Jimin there and we enjoyed ourself. In the end we partied all night and were exhausted the next morning. Taehyung walks to his new assigned dorm. He was still sleepy and his cheek still hurt. But then he remembered punching the other brat in the stomach and smiled. "Karma is a bitch", hw thought. It's room 270 and he's curious about his new room mate. Every year they get new a dorm  and a new room mate. Taehyung is carrying his suitcase to the room and he's really exited. He always had roommates, that he liked and he couldn't stop wondering who it is this time. I mean he will spent an entire year with him so that's an additional reason to be curious. He starts whistling a random song and he's in a very good mood. After a while he finally arrives at room 270. He searches his room key and when he found it ,he opens the door. He knocked before entering and got no answer, so he just entered the room with his suitcase. Once he was in the room he looked around. And their eyes met..m
Tae's eyes widened and he suddenly felt sick to his stomache. No this isn't happening...