PUNISHMENT

"Asshole", Taehyung screams and jumps up, running towards the other, throwing him on the floor. Jungkook hits the ground with his face and his chin scrapes against the floor, drawing out blood. Taehyng chuckels at the sight and yelles: "that's where you belong".This was actually a big mistakes because Jungkook manages to stand up in seconds and he takes some fast steady steps towards Taehyung, while wiping off the blood with his arm since he was shirtless. Taehyung gulped seeing him this angry and he looked quite intimidating being shirtless.
He can imagine where this is going and he puts his hand up in surrender.
"Jungkook list-", Tae's sentence got interrupted as Jungkook threw a punch right across his jaw, making him groan in extreme pain and he stumbles back. Taehyung feels a thick liquid slide down this mouth and he knew that he was bleeding. "How dare you humilate me this much", Jungkook said, getting louder after each word. Taehyung rubbed his jaw and stood up, mumbling something not understandable under his breath. Before Jungkook could notice Taehyung quickly ran to him and threw his body weight behind the fist that edged closer to Kook's face, it hit his jaw with such force that blood pooled up into his mouth again. Pain erupted from the point of impact. Jungkook caughed out blood and screamed motherfucker before merciless shoving the other one on the ground. Jungkook grasped Tae's head in his hands and brought his knee cap up to his nose, there was a blunt crack and Jungkook released the boy's head. Crimson blood leaked from both his nostrils and his nose was twisted right, gaining a scream of him. He drew his fist back again and it ploughed into Tae's stomach, it was like hitting a train head on. Tae's screeches hot louder as his guts were smashed together and his blood vessels bursting. Taehyung closed his eyes and didn't move, blood was still leaking out of his nose and his mouth. Jungkook approached him and pinched his cheek, calling out his name. He did knew that loosing this much blood isn't healthy but it wouldn't make hin pass out. Suddenly Tae's eyes shoot open and he revenges himself by punching the other one's jaw." I can't belive that you fell for this twice", Tae laughed and hovered over Jungkook. They continued this battering until Jungkook managed to shove Tae on the floor. His chest gently rose and sank with each shallow breath he drew in. Jungkook used this opportunity to hover over him and handcuffing him on to the bed post. "What the hell", Tae screamed, while trying to move his hand. Tae was shooked and tried to move but his hands were behind his back.

"Hm who's laughing now Jungkook said and sat on Tae, while evily smiling at him. Tae gulped down since he knew that he was in a vulnerable state right now. He couls obviously see that Jungkook was clearly enjoying this. Tae was focusing on his evily grin but he felt something pressing on his tight and then he saw that it was Jungkook buldge in these tight pants. He looked up to see his shirtless chest. Jungkook had many strong and big muscles and even a firm cheat for his age. Taehyung menatlly slapped himself for checking his enemy out. This wasn't normal. "Where's your costume bunny", Tae teases him but immediately regrets it after Kook grabs his buldge hard, while grittening his teeth. "You know that this is pretty gay", Tae said. But he held his breath after Kook's grip got tighter, making his skin tingle.
"Shut up, where are my clothes?", Jungkook ignores Tae's comments and pulls on his collar. "Tell me", he threatenes the older boy and gets louder. Taehyung just gave him an look. "Not going to tell you", Tae spats out and stuck his tongue out. Jungkook frownes and he balled his hands into a fist. "So you want the hard way?", Jungkook mockingly says and leans in to whisper something in Tae's ear. "I will make you say it then", Jungkook hot breath hit Tae's neck, giving him goosebumps. He couldn't explain it as much as he hated Jungkook, this boy always turned him on. Jungkook knew that fighting wouldn't help at all since they did it all the time. So why shouldn't he toy with him, since it's more interesting. Tae curses at himself for liking it and he makes an attempt to close his thighs. But immediatly after trying that  Jungkook forcefully re-opens them and crawls in that gap, making Tae even more nervous. The younger one chuckles as he gentily rubbed over the other one's coach receiving a muffled moan, because Tae was bitting his bottom lip to stay quite.  But Jungkook's messy hair and his chest made the older guy even hornier and he could definitively feel it. Jungkook obviously noticed that and smirked. He began squeezing his buldge through the trousers, gaining a whimper, which made him chuckle darkly. After that he begins massaging the area and the older boy involuntarily rocked his hips up. He was desperate for that touch and he wanted to create any kind of friction. Jungkook leaned in, his chin resting on Tae's shoulder and the other one at the Tae's crotch. Tae began too feel it and he was completely horny by now. "Fuck", Tae thought and he wished that he could touch himself. Jungkook gently carresed his thighs in a circling motion, making the other one jolt hardly. His hands were very close to his crotch and sometimes they brushed agains it, making Tae shudder. He felt like he was in heaven even thought this was very wrong. Don't get him wrong he hated Jungkook but somehow he was the only one that could make him almost cum by simply touching him. Tae's breath got sharper by every touch. But Jungkook suddenly removed the hand, making Tae groin in disappointment. He bucked his hips up and he looked with half lidded eyes at the other one."Why did you stop?", Tae accidentally thought out loud surprising the other one. If he could cover his mouth now he would have done that. Jungkook's expressions turned dark and he leaned in to whispers "do you want me to make a total mess out of you?". Taehyung didn't expect these words and held his breath. These words made him turn red and shook hid head to decline. But obviously he would never admit that. Jungkook felt how the other boy trembled and he could see the lust in the other's eye, making Jungkook lick his lips. Taehyung really looked like he wanted to cum, what a thirsty guy, Kook thought. The black haired guy leaned it for another time. But this time he said "do you want me to fuck you pretty boy?", which made Tae stop breathing and he held his breath in. Did he just? Tae panicked and turned even redder. He was compelty shooked by his words. Jungkook's hand travelled from his lips down to his chest and stopped right benath his navel. Taehyung was so horny at this point and began biting his lips. Jungkook finally turned his head to Tae and gave him a hideous smile. "Mh you want to cum? Haha keep dreaming", he said and stood up. "This is your punishment", he said and left an aroused Tae on the ground. "Wait you're not going to leave me like this"?, Tae panicked and looked at the other one.
-------
Hope you liked this chapter!
I did a double upload since I kinda forgot to continue Vkook.
~Enjoy ><