YOONMIN?

Jungkook went back to yoongi's dorm and didn't bother to knock on the door since it was open anyways that's why he just bursted in. But he didn't expect a half naked yoongi sitting on the coach with jimin on top of him moaning and grinding. Disgusting he thought but he still entered the room. "Thanks for the handcuffs Yoongs. I'll leave them here I think you might need them.", Jungkook smirked and Jimin's face turned red. Yoongi didn't bother and still held onto his hips like his life dependent on it. He just gave a lazy smile to Jungkook. No wonder he got along with this asshole.
"Tf are you half naked?", Yoongi asked him with a questionable look.
"Aw where's your cute bunny outfit Jungkook?", Jimin pouted at the shirtless male.
"Well why are YOU naked", Kook asked him back, making him silent real quick. "Besides aren't you Tae's date?", Kook asked. Hearing someone sweet like Jimin using cute and Jeon Jungkook in one sentence made Yoongi sick. That's why yoongi suddenly pulled on Jimin's shirt, their noses almost touching.
"Didn't I tell you not to use the world cute while talking bout him?".
He was no doubt jealous.
"Aw baby I didn't meant it that way", Jimin happily said. He found his reaction adorable. He gave the other one a soft look and a little smile, the other couldn't resist his cuteness. So Yoongi grabbed Jimin's head to pull him into a kiss. Well he would've done that if Jungkook wouldn't have thrown that wet cloth at him.
"Dude what the fuck", Yoongi groaned and looked at him with disbelief. Jimin looked weirdly at him and he was slightly offended.
"I asked you a question duh", Kook just said and looked at them with a disgusted expression. Funny how he's disgusted at them making out. Didn't he just molest Tae a few moments ago? Well this is Jungkook so it's not a suprise. Yoongi began to cuss all the cuss words he knew under his breath.
That wet cloth ruined the atmosphere and his boner.
"Well I knew that he had a crush on me but after seeing you guys it's just obvious. You guys fight as much as you molest each other like geez.
So don't worry I have Yoongi-ah now. So could you kindly fuck off I'm trying to get laid.", Jimin literally spit fire.
Jungkook was a bit taken away from Jimin's answer and yoongi was impressed ans speechless. Kook just threw the handcuffs on the coach next to Yoongi and slowly backed out and closed the door. "Wow", that's the only thing yoongi could come up with and Jimin just smirked at him. Jimin looked like a little puppy and his cheeks were flushed. "Yoongi I didn't mean t-".  Click. "Wait what-". Did yoongi just cuff him?
"Well I heard you wanted to get laid and Jungkook was so nice leaving the handcuffs here... I'm going to arrest you naughty boy", Yoongi's expression went from goofy to serious.
Jimin's skin tingled and he felt the other's bulge against his.

"Oh officer I've been very bad..".

-----
Suprise, suprise the fanfiction isn't dead. Sorry I couldn't upload much and this chapter is really short but I hope that I can continue this in the future!