COMPETITION

An unsettling feeling began welling inside Taehyung and his heart started pounding at a increasingly rapid pace.
His troath was dry and he panicked inside his head. Jungkook just smiled at Tae's reaction. And Taehyung still tried to escape or at least punch him but Jungkook just put his finger on his own lips, telling him to shut up.He then leaned in and placed soft kisses on Taehyung's neck, sending shivers down the other's spine. "What?" Taehyung's eyes widen at the younger's action.
Before he could complain at him, he heard the knock again. "Shit" He has to do something before Jimin comes in. He has to prevent him from coming in. That's why he didn't fight back. Well Jungkook has a tight grip on him anyway."Who's there?", V asked ,while he was trying not to moan midsentence. Kook began sucking on his skin until it turned into a reddish colour.
"It's me Jimin", he responded. "Oh it's yo-OUCH", Tae screamed and glared at Jungkook. Because Kook was biting down on his sensitive skin to annoy him. He continues attacking his neck and leaves some hickeys on his neck.
Tae tried his best to be silent and bit his lower lip to ease the pain, which the younger caused. Kook just chuckled and began massaging his chest with his right hand. Taehyung arched his back every time Jungkook played with his nipple. "Ugh you pervert", he accused him. "Says the one, who's enjoying this", Jungkook backfired at pointed at Star's crotch area. Because Tae started to get aroused by his touch. He hates himself for enjoying this a little bit too much. His body was craving Jungkook's touch. Tae felt betrayed by his own body and couldn't believe this .The both of them were already panting and Kook started nibbling on his ear. Which caused Taehyung to flinch and he whimered.
"Is everything okay", Jimin asked cautiously. "Everything is alri.. ght", Tae uttered, struggling because Jungkook breathe heavily into his ear, while he whispered unspeakable filth into them. If this wasn't bad enough, he bit them cheekily and sucked on them gently. Since ears are one of the most erogenous zones in the body, Taehyung's arousal grew by every touch. His pants felt suddenly tight and he was breathing heavily. "Tae are you there, can I come in?" Jimin asked again and grew impatient.
"No you can't co-". Taehyung was silenced by Jungkook's lips. This surprised him and he actually felt butterflies in his stomache. Of course he wouldnt admit that, since Kook was probably just messing with him. And Taehyung never looses. But he has to admit that he was indeed a great kisser. "Why can a brat like him kiss so well?", Taehyung thought. "Tae ,I'll come in", Jimin said impatientienly. Taehyung wanted to protest but Jungkook used this moment to slide his tongue into the other's mouth. He clearly didn't care about Jimin. But tae's blood flowed rapidly in Tae's cheeks, making his face as red as ever. But he was really panicking since Jimin said that he'll come in any second. But Jungkook suspiciously remaind calm the whole entire time. Taehyung just shut his eyes he couldn't imagine what his crush would think of him. The doorknob made sounds but the door still remained closed. Taehyung watched the the scene in confusion.
Suddenly he understood everything.
"Fuck you Jungkook", he angrily yelled and kneed Kook's balls again.
Jungkook grunted in response. And instead of punching him, Kook grabbed his clothed crotch, making the other cry. Taehyung suddenly went mute and just starred at him, trying to process what's happening right now. "Not so mouthy now,are we?, Jungkook asks and let out a chuckle. "Tae unlock the door", Jimin demanded the other. Apparently Jimin didnt hear anything. "I already said I can't", Tae tried to tell him.
He still couldn't believe that this stupid coconut head tricked him.
Jungkook started rubbing his flat palm up and down Taehyung's clothed bulge. He hated Jeon Jungkook for tricking him but the hated himself more since he was enjoying this.
"And why can't you ?", at this point Jimin was annoyed and knocked again. Instead of answering him Tae leaned in to kiss Jungkook. This surprised Kook but soon enough he returned the kiss. I can play this sick game of yours too Tae thought and expertitly kissed the other one. Jungkook was really confused but he didn't back off. Instead he saw this as a competition now. That's why he realesed Tae's hand as well as his legs. Tae sat up and crawled onto Jungkook's lap to deepen the kiss. This made Jungkook grab the other's head and pulled it towards him. Their position changed and Jungkook was sitting on the bed, while Tae crawled onto his lap. Jungkook slid his hand under Tae's shirt and rubbed his palm up and down. Causing Goosebumps to rise as a shiver travels down Taehyung's  spine all the way to his toes curling against the tiles.
Jungkook moans as Taehyung digs his fingers into his shoulder as his teeth graze over Kook's lips, tongue wet and hot. They completely forgot everything. They forgot that they were enemies ,they forget that they were doing this, they forget that this was a competition and they forgot that someone watched them.
Wait what ?
"Dudeee", a voice said and the both of them turned their head in that direction. It was Jimin leaning against the door. He was holding a spare key in his left hand and shockingly looked at them. "It's not what you.. think it is"..