ROOM MATES

"Fuck", they both said at the same time still looking at each other.
There was just silence and they both stared at each other with a disgusted expression on their faces. Jungkook was sitting on a bed in the left corner and Tae was leaning against the door with his giant suitcase. "I think you  went to wrong room, dumbass", Jungkook said and broke the silence. He didn’t say a word, as he stared motionlessly straight ahead. But they still kept the eye contact.
"No way I'm definitely right you asshole", Tae replied angrily and his hand actually balled into a fist. Jungkook couldn't hide his smile because Tae's reaction is actually very amusing to him. But soon his smile fades after knowing that they'll be room mates for a very long time. Also thinking about what happened yesterday makes Taehyung really mad. That's why
he even went outside and checked the room number. Jungkook also double checked just in case. Sadly this is really their dorm. That means that they are roommates. Roomates for an entire year. There is no misconception. After this realization hit the both of them they suddenly left the room in a very very fast paste. The just dropped his things and ran.
After that they went to the teacher, who's responsible for arranging the doorms and everything. The door swung open and you could hear two boys yelling. Mr.James looked up and rose his right eyebrow. He was clearly annoyed. "Who is causing this load disturbance in the early morning?", the man thought.

" You can't do this to me"

"Please listen sir this is not going to work out"

"He will literally drive me insane"

"What about you? You are even worse"

"Excuse you"

"Don't get me started on how-"

"You literally bea-"

"Don't you dare to say that infron-"
Jungkook took a threatening step forward to Tae, who immediately backed off.

"ENOUGH", Mr. James shouted, which made them flinch and they immediately shut up. "Can you please explain me what is going on without shouting at me?", he demanded in a serious tone
"Sir ,this is not going to work out. Can I please change roommates?", Tae begged him.
" You already heard my opinion on him",Jungkook told him straight forward.
"Well I get it that you guys aren't really happy but there is nothing we can do."
Jungkook immediately threw his hands up in horror, saying "Whaatt?". Additionally to that
Tae clenched his fist and yelled:"this is ridiculous". But there he stopped, suddenly since Mr.James gave him a look so swift and so venomous, so threatening that the words caught in his throat and he remained quiet.
He looked at the floor and tried to calm down, still not believing his answer. Jungkook just glanced over to him and once in his life he could actually relate to him. He's already regretting this new school year. He turns his head back and cusses under his breath. Mr.James just rose his shoulders and dismissed them telling him that he's sorry. On their way back they were just silent and ignored each other pretty much. Finally they arrived and Tae arranged some of his things, while Kookie was laying on the playing with his phone. Tae just remember something he still had to do.
Suddenly Kook felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around. Before he could say anything that would sound pretty annoying, since he knows that the person is Taehyung  he got punched in his face. "Ouch", he said and touched his face, looking at Tae confused.  "This is for yesterday you ass-"
Jungkook tugged on Taehyung's shirt and dragged him onto the bed. This surprised Tae and Kookie sat on top of him. Then he pinned Tae's hand over his head with one hand and locked his legs between his. Jungkook leaned in until their noses almost touched.
He looked him dead in the eye and his expression went dark. "You can punch me anywhere but don't you dare to punch me into the face", he threatened. This made the boy shiver and he tried to get out of this grip. But he couldn't. "Pff then why did you punch me yesterday and I don't give a shit about your stupid face", Tae responded aggressively. He immediately felt a hand on his neck chocking him lightly and he gasped in response. "Are you still mad because of yesterday",Jungkook chuckled and caressed over his bruised check. This made Tae hiss in pain and he managed to get his left leg free. That's why he lifted his knee up and kneed Jungkook in the balls. "UGH", he yelled and shut his left eye in pain. "You little shit", he mumbled, which made Tae laugh and he felt much better. But his plan backfired since Kook didn't let him go. Instead he tightened his grip on Tae' s neck and watched him struggle. After a while he finally released his neck and Taehyung gasped for air. By the glint in his eye Kook could tell how angry he is.

Knock

Knock

Both looked to the door and noticed that someone was knocking, while they were busy. "Taehyung are you there?", a voice said behind the door. "Jimin?", Tae whispered and caught Jungkook's attention. This made him smirk and he suddenly had a very "funny" idea. Kook was still on top of him and caressed again over Tae's bruised cheek. "What would happen if I destroyed the pretty face of yours?", Jungkook chuckled in a deep voice. "Is this boy nuta?", Tae thought and looked confused to him.
Jungkook leaned in and whispered in his ear:" I know your secret"...You really like this Park Jimin. I saw your chats". Tae's eye shot open and his jaw dropped in suprise. He felt sick and Jungkook only laughed at him. A sinister smile formed on his lips and he licked them additionally.

Knock knock

"How would Jimin react if he saw me making a mess of you?", Jungkook whispered sending shivers down Tae's spine. His inoccent smile faded as he said that.
Wait what ... He wouldn't dare to do something like that? I mean they are enemies but he wouldn't go this far..
"Have you absolutely lost your mind?",Tae yelled.