RESTAURANT INCIDENT

"Fuck you Jungkook", Tae uttered for the last time and looked around to find Jimin. But he couldn't find him anywhere." Crap did he left", Tae panicked and sprinted to their table. And he found a note.

Dear Tae,
I don't know what's going on between the two of you but you better find a solution. You two lovebirds need to relax. Yoongi already told me everything so don't worry. Btw I'm hanging out with him since you left me. And I already paid for the food.
So have fun with Jungkook.
- Jimin

Tae had a blank expression, while he was reading this. "He is joking right? He is joking.. ", Tae repeated in his head. "What the hell lovebirds?", Tae cringed reading this. He would rather jump from a building or throw himself in front of a car than being in love with him. Besides what bullshit did Yoongi tell Jimin? This was supposed to be their date and he got the wrong idea. Tae's hand formed into a fist and he couldn't believe what he just read. He felt to firm hands on his hips and turn around to face the person but immediately regret it. It was none other than Kook.
"Literally fuck off ", Tae ordered him and threatened to hit him. But Jungkook quickly grabbed his hand and prevented him.
"Why so feisty, pretty boy?", he playfully said with a mocking smile forming on his lips. Tae just starred at him with disgust in his eyes. It was his fucking fault that Jimin left. He's always ruining everything. "Mh where's your date", Kook said and began to laugh. Tae got out of his grip and pushed him away. He would like to hit the other's face so his mocking smile disappeared but he calmed himself down. This isn't the right place and who knows what Kook is planning right now. Taehyung was about to take off but Jungkook quickly grabbed his wrist and turned him around, facing him. He put an arm around Taehyungs's waist and pulled him to him until there wasn't any space left. Tae wanted to protest but then he saw his expression. He was starring right into his eyes with a dark expression and his grip got very tight around Tae's waist, making his heart race. Tae wanted to avoid his eyes But Kook held his chin and turned it back. Tae's skin tingle and he could feel Kookie's hot breathe against his skin. He felt excited and Kook intentionally rubbed his clothed crotch against the other, making him slightly moan. Tae wanted to resist but it honestly felt too good and he wrapped his hands around the other, letting out quite whimpers. Kook planted soft kisses on his neck, making the other's knees weak. "Fuck I'm not supposed to feel this way", Tae thought and digged his nails even deeper into Jungkook's shoulders. The other one was kissing Tae's right collarbone and his hand travelled to Tae's Buttcheek's, giving it a thight squeeze. Tae let an louder moan out and closed his eyes, the friction got intense and Jungkook's hand started groping his butt. Tae wanted to do something but then Kook bit slightly into his soft milky skin, distracting him. "J-jugkook", he moaned and thew his head back. He wasn't thinking right. He couldn't think right. Jungkook's hand was still groping him. A sudden loud sound caught Tae's attention and he opened his eyes. Finally he realized what he was doing and quickly pushed Jungkook away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was really aroused and I couldn't think straight. What is this boy doing to me? I actually hate him but I can't resist his touch. Fuck... this is too good. I want more. But suddenly I heard a loud sound and pushed Kook away. I was shocked after realizing that this waitress dropped the tray right in front of us. I began panicking, as I saw her expression. Her eyes were wide, her mouth was open and she didn't move. She was probably as shooked as me and just froze. Then I noticed that the people at the restaurant starred at me with an unbelievable look. Crap they all just witnessed how I just made out with Jungkook, the one I despised the most.
I couldn't move either and my heart was about to explode. I quickly glanced to Jungkook, who clearly couldn't care less. Before I could say something or before the lady could apologize, Kook grabbed my hand and left the restaurant. I was blushing hard and looked at the ground, avoiding their eyes. I still held his hand and he dragged me outside.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

In the corner of my eye I could see Jimin with Yoongi. I smirked seeing them together. Who knew that someone like Yoongi could ever fall for someone so sweet like Jimin. Well I personally don't think that Jimin is sweet but Yoongi described him as sweet. Even though he keeps denying it, you can clearly see that he's head over heels for the other one. My plan worked out and they both are together right now. I'm left alone with Tae, which is perfect. As Jimin turns around to our direction. I quickly grope Tae's butt and received a delicious moan. Jimin's expression was unbelievable as he saw me groping Tae. He already knew that something was going on and I made sure that he knows that he belongs to me. Yoongi just took Jimin's hand and they went to the other direction. But he turned around and gave me a reassuring and thankful wink. No problem I thought. Then I bit into his perfect soft skin, making him aroused and Tae moaned. I could see that he felt the pain but he quickly forgot about it after I sucked it a few times. And licked it, kissed it and sinked my teeth into the now red skin again. This is definitely going to leave a mark. Fuck... I wan to bend him over and pound into him. I want to hear him cry out my name, while begging me to  stop. I want to control him, see him in pain and give him pleasure. I don't know why but I felt this way since the incident. Sinve then I couldn't stop thinking about it. Before I could do anything else to him, a loud noise scared Taehyung and he pushed me away. I growled and was pretty angry.   Then I saw a women,who was shocked and I also noticed that other people were watching us. The woman also dropoed the tray, what a clumsy, stupid girl, I though. She ruined the moment. Well lucky Tae.... I almost fcked you in a restaurant. I clearly didn't care because Taehyung is mine and everyone should now. And a little audience won't hurt.But I clearly felt that Tae was embarrassed. So I apologized to the woman and took Tae's hand and left the restaurant.
Aren't I nice?

-----
Sorry guys I wrote this chapter in a hurry. But I hope you still liked it