YOU DON'T OWN ME

TAEHYUNG'S POV

He dragged me into the men's bathroom and pulled me into a stall.
He locked the door and I still couldn't believe what just happened. After the realization hit me, I wanted to yell at him. But before I could do that two strong hands pushed me against the wall. "What the fuck", I screamed and tried to get out of his grip. But he was too strong. I wanted to cuss at him for ruining my diner with Jimin but I didn't. I didn't do it because he looked me in the eyes. And Jungkook looked extremly angry. I have never seen him like this before. His eyebrows were pulled down together and he glared at me with his wide dark eyes, making my whole body shiver in fear. His lips were lightly closed with the red margins of the lips becoming more narrow, and the lips becoming thinner. I would lie if I said that he isn't scaring me. Seeing this facial expression made my heart pound faster and my hands were shaking.
His nails were digging in my shoulders and I wanted to speak up but I couldn't. I felt like someone was chocking me. After a solid minute of silence I gathered all my courage and finally spoke up. "What are you doing?", I yelled and pushed him back. He stumbled back but then he stepped forward again. And approached me in a fast pace.                I immediately put my hands in front of my face to protect it. "Don't hurt me", I screamed  and shut my eyes expecting a punch. But instead I felt a pair of soft lips on my own. He completely ignored my question and went for a kiss. I couldn't take this any longer and wanted to push him back but he just grabbed my hands and quickly pinned them over my head. My body tensed up and I wanted to escape. "Step ba-", he silenced me with a kiss and I wanted to punch him. The kiss was wild and aggressive. Not like the other day.  This isn't a game anymore. What the hell is he thinking? But I had an Idea. then I kissed him back, making him think that he won. He finally released my hands and I immediately kneed him in the stomache and pushed him away. He tripped back and cussed in pain. I quickly opened the stall and made a run for the door. Before I could touch the Doorknob, I felt two hand pulling on my legs. This made me trip and I fell on the hard floor.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I couldn't answer his question because I dindn't understand myself and my actions. I didn't know why I did it and I didn't know what I wanted. My heart was racing and I hissed in pain. My head hurted pretty bad after the fall. But I couldn't let him escape now. So I quickly stood up and ran to him. My back hurted like hell but I still managed to run to him. I quickly grabbed on his legs and pulled them away making him trip.
I heard a load scream and he layed on the floor. I quickly hovered over him and turn his face to meet my eyes. A cold shiver ran down my spine, when I saw him laying there with eyes closed. He was completely motionless, eyes closed and limbs scattered.
"Shit, did I kill him ?", I panicked and pinched  his cheeks lightly. "Tae", I uttered. Guilt washed over Jungkook.
What I didn't expect was Taehyung opening his eyes and pushing me off him. He then climbed over me and held me down
"Did I just fell for that"?  I asked myself and gritted my teeth.
Taehyung pulled on my collar and demanded an answer. "Why did you ruin my diner".
A lump formed in my throat and I was speechless. Because I didn't know myself why I did it. So I simply shrugged and said :" Because it's fun".
He pulled on my hair in response and I screamed. He was really annoyed but he finally let go of my hair and starred at me with a blank expression.
He pulled on my shirt and looked me in the eyes. "You don't fcking own me Jeon Jungkook". He then climbed off me and went to the door.

TAEHYUNG'S POV
I still can't believe that he fell for it what an idiot. I stood up and went to the door, leaving him on the floor.
He laughed and  finally stood up. "Well well I sure know your secret so I kinda do own you", he snickered.
I balled my hands into a fist and gritted my teeth. I turned around to meet his gaze but restrained myself from punching him. I hated his sinister smile. He has completely lost his mind but I didn't say anything and just left the bathroom.
I could hear him yelling: " Just do what I say or else everyone's going to know it".

"Fuck you Jungkook, I mumbled.