WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN CLOTHES

Once the both of them left the restaurant in a hurry, Jungkook immediately received a slap on his right cheek. He frowned and rubbed over his red stinging cheek, looking angrily and clearly confused at the other one. Taehyung was standing there with crossed arms and a dark expression. He looked like he was about to kill Jungkook with his bare hands. Tae was really embarrassed and angry after all, because Jungkook did not only ruin his freaking date but groping him in the restaurant was really the cherry on top. Before Kook could say something Tae yelled "Asshole" and left. He really hated Kook and cussed under his breath, leaving the other one behind. Jungkook was dumbfounded and stayed there for a solid minute before he finally also left. "The fuck was that for?", he asked, while walking back to the dorms. His cheek still hurt and was probably a bit reddish. Okay maybe he did a little too much, but only maybe. He tried to see it from Tae'a perspective.Well he ruined his date, got into a fight with him, literally hooked his crush with yoongi up and groped him in a puplic place.
Mhh it's a bit messed up, he admit that. Just kidding this is Jungkook after all. See it's not his fault he clearly deserved that, Kook thought and grinned. He was in a good mood and he had a smug smile, which didn't leave his lips. After all he got Tae in trouble and angered him. He teased his enemy so much since they live together, it was really fun. After all he liked seeing him in pain. But this was also exhausting and bothersome. Totally worth it tho.
Jungkook was more than satisfied.

He went to Yoongi's dorm and chilled on the coach waiting for his friend to return. After a while he heard someone entering and he chanted "How was it?". Receiving a chuckle from the other one." Jimin is really a cutie", thw other responded and layed down next to Kook, who was holding back his laugh.Yoongi of course noticed that and punched him on the side, received an "oww", from the other one. "This boy is seriously something. And he's also a sick dancer", Yoongi praised the blonde. Which made Kook laugh even loader. "I never knew that someone like you would love Park Jimin", Kook teased Yoongz. Jungkook was being Jungkook again.Instead of punching Kook again the other one just grinned. "I never knew that you would drop on your knees so fast for your allegedly enemy Kim Taehyung", the blue haired boy clapped back. Jungkook was shooked and blinked, while looking completely surprised, as if Yoongi just killed a Puppy.
"Fuck you", Kook muttered and kicked Yoongi ,who was mockingly laughing at him. He had no better option to defend himself. Yoongi had a point after all. "I hate Taehyng why would I do that", Kook said and sat straight up. "What about the restaurant incident then?", Yoongi asked and sipped on his tea.
"I just wanted to tease him and destroy his date because I'm an ass? What else would there be?", Jungkook shrugged
"Groping your enemy... that really shows how much you hate him", Yoongi teased Kook, receiving a pillow in his face. He was clearly annoyed and stod up to leave. "Aww man you're already leaving?",Yoongi said, while pouting. Jungkook just stared at him with a blank expression. Yeah Yoongi was just like him. They like to tease each other but Kook was having none of that right now. So he stood up and opened the door and was about to leave but Yoongi held his arm.
"Man it was a joke... By the way I'm grateful that you got Tae away from Jimin. That was the perfect situation for me to approach him", yoongi tried to calm Kook down. The other boy just sighed but managed to say a no problem.

"Do you want to stay here? We'll watch a movie tonight".
"We?", Jungkook asked, frowning in confusion.
"Well Jimin is coming ov-".
"I'm good ,see ya", Jungkook quickly answered and closed the door on Yoongi, who couldn't even answer.
He would be down for it but Jimin will also be there. "Hell no", he thought.
He doesn't want to see them making out, while he's sitting on the other side of the coach, trying not to puke. Just the thought of it disgusted him and Jungkook quickly made his way to his own dorm.

He entered the dorm and it was silence. He actually expected a grumpy Taehyung but he wasn't there. A bit strange but he could care less about it. Jungkook decided it would be the best time to take a shower. He has a photoshoot with his whole dance class in hour. He wanted to look his absolutely best. Kook quickly stripped down and entered the shower. The warm water hiting his face made him relax and he closed his eyes. After he took that refreshing long shower he took a towel and wrapped it around his waist. He steeped out of the shower and opened his wardrobe. "What the hell?",Jungkook yelled and squinted his eyes. There were no clothes in his Wardrobe. Something was definitely  wrong. Jungkook looked everywhere but couldn't find a single piece of clothing. What the hell. His clothes just disappeared. "Fuck the photoshoot will be in 20min", Jungkook panicked and threw his hands up in horror.He even went to Taehyung's wardrobe and tried to open that but it was locked. "Shit", Kook thought.
He panicked because he was running out of time. He still needed to do his hair and everything. But he literally has no clothes to wear. He can't go out with a towel, which is barely covering anything. The clock was ticking, making him even more nervous. Jungkook walked left and right, thinking about a solution, having his hands on the sides of his head. But he stopped after he looked over to Tae's bed, there was something. Curiosity made him go to the bed.                       He approached the brown carton. There was a note on top of it. He grittened his teeth, while reading the note and crumbled it afterwards. Water was dropping from his hair but Kook didn't care. This isn't true right? Why would he do this to him. Is this really happening right now?

"KIM TAEHYUNG", he yelled at the top of his lungs.