RAMEN KISS

"It's really not what it looks like", Tae repeated, still sitting on Jungkook's lap, who was holding back his laughter. He leaned his head against Tae's shoulder and poked his tongue out at Jimin. Jimin just rose an eyebrow in response. But Tae didn't dare to move and froze in place. "Explain", Jimin demanded and crossed his arm's, leaning against the door frame. There was silence. As long as Jimin could remember Tae hated Jungkook and Jungkook hated Tae. So seeing them together is already weird but seeing them making out is really really weird. Especially since Tae was kissing Jungkook and he's also sitting on his lap, like he would enjoy it. Expecially since Tae tried to hide it by looking the door. This seemed really suspicious. Tae finally sat away and Jungkook still didn't  move away from his spot. Tae was shooked that his crush found him like this. His heart was racing and he was embarrassed. He looked down because he couldn't face Jimin. In the meanwhile Jungkook just sat there and wasn't bothered at all. He was playing his phone and didn't mind Jimin. This made Taehyung angry since it was Jungkook's plan all along and he succeeded. He gritted his teeth in silent fury and balled up his free hand into a fist until his nails bit into flesh. He finally broke the silence by gathering enough courage to speak his mind openly. "Jimin I know what you're thinking but it was just a competition...",Tae uttered.
"Making out with your enemy is a competition?", Jimin doubted that. He could smell the bullshit. "It was his fault", Tae then pointed at Kookie,who put on his innocent face. "You were the one, who sat on my lap and kissed me", he backfired. He was speaking excessively in an effort to convince.  "Yeah sure", Jimin said. Even if he saw Tae sitting on his lap and kissing him. He would still rather believe that it's a competition because Taehyung is really competitive. And Tae hates Jungkook so he just let it pass.
"Well next time don't lock the door and tell me straight up, Jimin answered. Taehyung was about to tell him that he didn't lock the room but Jungkook kicked him. " What a jerk", Tae uttered. "Excuse me, I’m being a what?", Jungkook asked him angrily and tugged at his colour. "I can tell him that you like him. If you don't want him to know, then you better shut up", Kook threatened him.
Taehyung just glared at him and slapped his hand away.
Jimin wasn't  really patient and he doesn't want to see them fight so he just cleared his troath, making a load noise to gain their attention.
"Well I hope you guys are finished with your "competition" because I want to go out with you Tae", Jimin calmy replied. Taehyung nearly shouted in suprise after he heard what Jimin said. "WHAT", he panicked and was dumbfounded. Jimin's words made Jungkook  frown and he gave Jimin a threatening look. "G-g-go o-out?", Taehyung repeated. His eyes sparkled, with the skin a little wrinkled round and under them, and with the mouth a little drawn back at the corners. His cheeks flushed ans his skin tingled at the Thought of it. Jungkook in the other hand had an obstinate expression chiefly shown by the mouth being firmly closed, a lowering brow and a slight frown.
Why did this bother him so much? He hated Tae didn't he? Still seeing him like this makes him sick to the core.
"Where do you want to go?", Jimin asks innocently. Taehyung's smile fades for misunderstanding his words. Because Jimin's choice of words had a double meaning. Jungkook's eyes widen and he let out a sigh because he was relieved. Seconds later he began to laugh obnoxiously and turned into the Jungkook Taehyung knew. Tae felt incredibly dumb for thinking that Jimin wanted to go out with him because he meant the outside. It took every last bit of his energy to not punch Jungkook in the face to stop his obnoxious laugh. Jimin noticed how angry Tae was and thought that they would fight and second. So he decided to drag him out of the room, closing the door after they left. Jungkook was left alone. He was proud of himself because he annoyed Tae. But sadly Jimin his crush wanted to associate with him, despite what he just witnessed. What does Taehyung even like about Jimin? Why does he like him anyway? Jungkook immediately regrets thinking about it. Has he gone sick? He slapped himself.Why would Taehyung bother him. That's right he just did it to see him suffer. He reassured himself. Taking Jimin away from him is really fun. After all he has Tae under his thumb since he knows his secret. Jungkook chuckled and layed back down. After that he calls his best friend Yoongi to distract himself from Taehyung. And they both  decide to go to the city. Jungkook was walking down the street. He wasnt really paying attention. He listened to music and could care less about his environment. But suddenly he stopped. He blinked twice to recognised the person. He saw Jimin with Taehyung, who were standing in front of a restaurant. Why are they together again?
"Jungkook what are you doing?", Yoongi asked and tugged at Kook's sleeve. "Let's eat", Jungkook demanded and dragged Yoongi with him. Yoongi just gave him a weird look since they just ate something . Kook chose a table near the other two and hid his face behind the menu. After a solid minute he slowly looked up and watched them. He could see them clearly but yoongi sat in front of him, so he didn't saw them. Besides Yoongi first refused to go but Jungkook offered him free food so he couldn't say no. Who would pass that opputonity? Suga didn't notice Jungkook's intention since he was busy picking the most expensive food out of the menu. And the two didn't notice Jungkook basically stalking them. After observing his target Jk noticed that Taehyung is trying to touch Jimin by putting his on his shoulder or tapping his back. And Jimin isn't bothered by Tae. Even after he caught him with Kook. How can he act like nothing happened? Jungkook was cracking his knuckles. "Has his plan failed?". Both of them blushed at every touch of skin.  Moreover Taehyung and Jimin were cooing over each other the whole time. "Disgusting", Jungkook thought and frowned at this sight. Soon enough The waitress came and both of them received their food. Yoongi already started to eat. Jungkook started too but he had still had an eye on them the whole time. After 5minutes The leaned forward to the other holding a spoon. "Jimin-ah you should try this", V said excitedly and brought a spoon full to Jimin's mouth. Jimin opened his mouth and ate it. "Whoa that's so delicious", he said, while he was smiling and blushing at Taehyung. Jungkook tried his best not to empty his stomache because of the two of them. He felt sick seeing them.
Maybe that's why he didn't even touch his food. Yoongi was half way trough but noticed Kook's disgusted face. Is everything okay? You didn't even touch the food, Yoongi said as if it was a crime. "Sorry I'm not really hungry anymore", Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung. Yoongi was confused because Kook was the one, who wanted to eat here. "Well .. are you still going to eat that?", Yoongi asked and silently prayed to all the gods out there. "No you can have it", Kookie responded and gave him his plate. Yoongi was so happy receiving more food and didn't question him anymore.

"Kook you are the best", he yelled happily, while he was eating his food

After that Jimin leaned in.
"Tae you have to eat something out of my plate now", Jimin demanded him. Tae blushed and his face turned into a reddish colour. "Awwe thanks Jimin-ah". Jimin was eating his favourite ramen and let Tae have some. "Not again", Jungkook internally screamed and sipped on his coffee, burning his tomgue. Then Taehyung tastes the ramen and Jimin is doing the same. What Tae doesn't know is, is that Jimin is eating the other end of his noodle. Soon afterwards, Taehyung is about to kiss Jimin. "Omg this is like a drama", Tae panicked. His eyebrows shot up and his heart pounded faster. They were really close and even Jimin noticed it but he didn't give up on that noodle. It was again like a competition. Who could last longer? It was really thrilling and it excited them. Jungkook was now trowing his hands up in horror and was about to yell. He quickly asked Yoongi for a glass of water. The blonde boy gave him a glass of water as fast as possible and then returned his focus to eating again. Tae's heart beat faster and he closed his eyes. Soon enough he would feel the soft lip-  a glass of water being emptied on his head. His eyes shot open in suprise. Volour drained from his face and he gasped. Then he saw him. He saw the devil himself. Jeon Jungkook. He looked like he's about to fcking kill him. Before Taehyung could even react. Jungkook harshly pulled on his collar and made him forcefully stand up. He dragged him into the man's bathroom with full force.
--------
I hope u liked it :3
By the way I relate to yoongi
Food is life