RUDE BUNNY

[Jungkook's POV]

No no no no no. This is not happening. This little brat didn't dare to do this to me. I was so angry it was unbelievable. Water was still drooping from my head, wetting his sheets. The note said "Payback for the restaurant incident! I hate you -Taehyung". Thinking about it made me reallly mad. Why did he hid my clothes? Does he know about the shoot? Who snitched on me? I had so many questions but there were no answers to it.
I tried to think of possibilities to get clothes. I couldn't go out since I just wore a towel, which was lightly hugging my waist and Yoongi was busy with Jimin in his dorm. Which meant that Yoongi wouldn't open the door at any cost. I frowned and cussed under my breath. Yoongi was never there when I needed him. I sighed, gathering all my courage and opened the box. I was already pretty worked up and reading the note of Tae made me already angry but this, this is too far. I began biting my bittom lip to contain my anger but it was almost impossible. I wasn't happy when I saw what the box contained. My prediction that it was something bad came true but I never imagined this. Where the hell did he even find this? I clenched my hands into a fist and yelled. I took the box and threw it across the room and it hit the wall, making a loud thud. He will pay for this I will make him pay, I told myself. This won't  go unnoticed. I had literally only twenty minutes left so I began putting it on even though I'd rather go to the shoot with only a towel. It was scratchy and I hated him even more for even hiding my damn underwear. I could go with this to the store but the stores were too far away to reach in less than 20min and I would gather a lot of attention. "Stupid Taehyung", I muttered after finishing putting everything on. I looked in the mirror, which was a big mistake. I looked ridiculous, very ridiculous. But well I couldn't do anything against it. I grabbed the keys and left my door to go to the dance studio. While walking to the studio many people stared at me and  laughed. I gave them a deadly look before continuing walking. I tried to ignore the people and distracted myself by plotting his death. Some kids wanted to take a picture with me but I shoved them out of the way. I didn't need any more stress. One parent even yelled "rude ass bunny" to me and I just kept walking. It was fucking hot and this fabric made me sweat. I took a shower, I styled myself and everything but Taehyung destroyed it. I finally arrived at the studio and Hoseok opened the door, wanting to greet me but stopped. After that he just closed the door. "What the- ",I knocked again and yelled that it was me. Hoseok opened the door again and gave me a long look before he began to laugh at me. "Haha very funny I know," I said and shoved him out of the way. "You're not going to wear this right?", Hoseok said, still laughing at me. I didn't like Hoseok since he was one of the best and I hate everyone who's remotely good. "I lost my clothes because Taehyung hid them.", I said in an annoying voice. Taehyung probably told him something about it because they had no extra clothes in the studio. This was extremly suspicious. I cussed under my breath seeing his innocent sunshine smile, I'm sure that he's involved in this.
"Omg Jungkook I can't take you seriously", he said continuing laughing at me. I flipped the finger on him and entered the room. My whole class looked at me and stared for a moment. After that they tried holding their laughs back. I just fake smiled at everyone. I pretended that I was just joking and I desperately hoped that they would buy that lie. Since I was pretty popular they were just kinda okay with it but the humiliation oh god. Taehyung is going to be dead. I'm going to punish this boy, he messed with the wrong person. Some of them laughed out load but stopped after I glared at them. I tried to be intimidating and they shut up for a few seconds but still keept giggling. Well honestly, I can't blame them. how are you going to take a boy in a rabbit costume serious?

"Are you going to wear that?, Hoseok asked me again and I gave him the look

"Are you going to wear that?, Hoseok asked me again and I gave him the look. "I didn't have anything else", I whisphered back to him. "What about underwe- I punched him and kept smiling. The other boy hissed in pain and rubbed his arm. He looked like a sad little puppy just like Tae. I regreted what I thought immediately and cursed at myself for it. I just compared Taehyung to puppies, a species I actually liked. I shuddered in disgust. The photographer arrived and actually didn't waisted a look on me. He was probably used to edgy teens dressing up and just positioned the camera. Eveyone was still giggling and I grittened my teeth, fake smiling the whole time. The shooting finally ended and I felt like dying. Well at least some girls were hugging me and I got some jealous looks. Serves them right I though. After that I practically ran to the dorms ready to kill Taehyung. I stopped at Yoongi's dorm to change my clothes. His look was unbelievable and he was laughing and couldn't stop. Jimin was in the living room and looked at me with big eyes. He found me Jeon Jungkook absolutly cute, which made me sick. And Suga looked at him as if he were sick. "Jiminie bunnys are cute but this is Jeon Jungkook", Yoongi said and I didn't know if I should smack him for that. Well I needed the clothes so I just smiled. After that I asked him for a pair of clothes and he just gave me his biggest trousers. I just took it before he could search for a shirt and ran to the bathroom. Of course I didn't ask for underwear, I'm not sick. I put his trousers on, which were extremly tight for me, since I had some strong leg muscles. This actually made my bulge stand out but I had no time to think about that. I asked Yoongi if he had his police outfit and he said yes it's in his closet. Interesting that he owns such things. Yoongi was confused but he didn't question it. I searched for something and was satisfied that I found it. Before Yoongi could give me a shirt, I was already outside. I entered our dorm. "Taehyung", Jungkook spits out and strides over to him, grabbing the back of his chair, making Taehyung crash harshly on the ground on his back as well as let out a loud shriek in suprise.