Whoa...(Editing)

-No mushy love this time people, hope you enjoy, also everyone is 18, but Cream and Tails are 17. I will also start adding bloopers in the next part.-

Amy's POV

Today has been a day of realization for me, as I recall Sonic's outburst at me. Calling me weak and nothing but a damsel in distress, since I can't even hold my own against Eggman and his goons. I know I got over my feelings for him half a year ago, but it still stung and I was leaving to train myself into a better fighter with a guy named Blade. I had already stored my duffel bag in the back of my jeep, so I searched for a pad and pen and wrote a note to leave behind.

I have gone to visit my parents in the capital. I do not know when I will return due to certain events, however I advise to not try and call me as my phone is currently broken. I love you all and will be back soon.
-Amy

My phone really is broken, but I hate having to lie to my friends about where I'm going. However, I'm tired of not being able to take care of myself. I know I shouldn't let Sonic's words get to me, but I'm going to do this for myself. I pick up the note I wrote and tape it onto the front of my door and lock it. I hop into my Jeep and head on my way to my next adventure.

2 Days Later
Sonic's POV

I was making my usual rounds around Mobius looking for trouble when Amy came to mind, I haven't seen her in a couple days. I'm a little worried about her, hopefully Eggman didn't get a hold to her again. So I ran to her place and as I walked to the door I was greeted by a note.

I read it, shocked by the contents it entailed and headed over to Tails's shop. It's Saturday, so everyone should be there discussing plans for the next time Eggman causes trouble. I came bursting through the door of Tails's Shop,''Hey guys! I have news!" Everyone stopped their discussion to look at me,''What is the emergency Faker,'' I ignore him calling me faker and just get straight to the point,''Amy is gone!'' I hand them the note as they read it one by one, each with a gloomy look on their face at the news of Amy leaving us, except Shadow of course."Don't get all depressed just because she's gone. I'm sure she will be back soon, now let's get back to where we left off.''We all agree and begin to continue the previous discussion, trying to keep Amy's absence out of mind.

Day after day, week after week, month by month, soon years without Amy's return.

Sonic's POV
Tails's Shop
3 years later

      I still can't believe that it's been 3 years and there have been no signs of Amy returning, so we gave up on the day we would see her again. Today is Silver's Birthday party at Starlight Club and everyone is going to be there, even Shadow. He has almost turned into an entirely different person, becoming more sociable.

Every one of us has grown up, being a teenage is tough. Especially when our female companions have also taken a drastic change, physical change."Are you girls ready to go yet!?'' Knuckles yells to the girls upstairs,''Yeah, yeah we're coming!!'' The girls came walking down the stairs, dressed appropriately for a nightclub.''Okay then, let's get a move on,'' we all go out to the black limo awaiting us outside to head to the club.

We make it to the club and make our way in, greeted with heavy dubstep music and excitement coming from the party goers. Rouge sure went all out with the invitations.

??? POV
Starlight Club Roof

I was wearing a black cloak, one finger on the switch of the lights, and my other hand holding a microphone. I was waiting for the cake to be brought out and in the middle of all the excitement to cut the lights. I have great hearing, but placed microphones in the club so I'll be sure when to hit the lights.