A New Hate

ME: Okay, before I continue, I would like to say I will be contining this story on my laptop. So I'll be changing the talking, thinking, and other junk. Also if the title of the chapters are stupid, oh well. I'm not very good at chapter names. Maybe for bold it will be talking, italic thinking, and regular just other junk. Also I can't wait for my new Shadamy so I'll try and hurry with this one, but still make it awesome. By the way, I've been thinking of making a sequel, but I have SOO many ideas that I'm going to have to wait or work really hard on these stories. I also made a new Shadamy oneshot, it's only one page though. Shadow is a bad boy in that one. Also, Amy is going to curse so I'll just put like (F word) for when she says a curse word. UGH! I went on rambling again, moving on with the story!

 Evil Amy's POV

I woke up in a tube, I was soaked in water. '(F word) whoever soaked me!' I stand up and feel a little dizzy, I then get myself under control and then I kick tube causing it to shatter.''Hey! I just got that tube polished! Anyway, I am your parnter and we made a plan to take over the world, but you probably don't remember, because I had to.....give you more powers to make you stronger,'' says Eggman, I just nod.''Well, you have to kill your friends, they betrayed you in your time of need,'' he says. I scoff, I then start looking around,''Hey Egghead, do you have any clothes around here,'' I ask, he then gestures to a door that had my name on it. I walked towards it, opened the door, and went inside, shutting the door behind me. I look around the room and see a walk in closet, I walk in and pick out what I want to wear, black skinny jeans, grey combat boots, a red bullet proof vest that covers my whole torso, but still looks like a normal top, a black leather jacket with pointed studs on the shoulders, after that I lay it all out and find the bathroom. I then take a quick shower.

After my shower I took out my Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS DRY!'' I yell, instantly I'm dry. I then get dressed, I then did my make up, grey smokey eye, red lips, black eye lashes, black eye liner, and that's it. After that, I walked out of my bedroom, closing the door behind me.''Egghead, where are the guns?'' I ask, he then presses a grey button, in front of me a large counter pops out from the floor, beholding so, so many guns.''Those are all of the guns I have, they used to belong to Shadow, but now they are yours,'' I feel a slight tug at my heart when he says Shadow,'What the (F word) am I feeling!? I don't love Shadow, I despise him, even though he's hot. Get yourself under control Amy.' I nodd in response to Egghead and get at least 2 pistols and some ammo.

Good Amy's POV

'OKAY, I OFFICIALLY HATE BEING IN THE BACK OF PEOPLES MINDS! Yes, I'm in the back of my body's mind, can't get out, but I can talk to her and hear her thoughts. I suppose she does feel a small love for Shadow even though she pushes it away. Well, being that I can't control my body right now, it's like I' being held back by chains so I can't take over. If I could break the chains I could possibly take back control and store away evil me forever, but it will be difficult.'

Evil Amy's POV

I finished getting all the ammo I need. I make the guns and ammo disappear to...where ever they go.'I still feel something for Shadow, but I don't know what it is, oh well, probably nothing,' I then glare at Egghead.''So Egghead, when am I going to kill...you know. I mean, I could go now,'' he only shakes his head no,''Nope, you've been in that tube for a day, you have to wait another day or two, besides you could go and practice in the training room,'' he says, I sigh.'Whatever, even though I really want to kill someone right now,' I groan,''Okay, but how will this killing thing go exactly. Like what is the plan?'' I ask,''Well, first your going to go into the city and start destroying buildings, which will cause the Sonic team to come out and see what all the commotion is about. Then when they show up start fighting them to their demise!'' says Egghead, I just roll my eyes,''Whatever, I'm going to the training room.'' I say while I leave to the training room,'This is going to be a long day.'

Shadow's POV

I woke up in my bed with a major headache, and a bad feeling.'I hope Amy is okay, For all I know she could be dead, but she can take care of herself, but Wave just said that to calm me down. I miss her, I love her so much and she's gone. In the note Eggman said it might be awhile before we see her again, what is he planning that could cause more than a day to complete.' I get out of bed and start getting dressed, blue jeans, white tee shirt, dog tags, and my regular rocket shoes. I then start my way out of my room and straight towards the training room.'I might as well train, I might need it. Everyone needs it, I'll get them,' I then Chaos Control to everyones room, wake them up, tell them to get ready and head for the training room, argue why, and then head back. Not too long later everyone comes running in,''Okay, we need to train, now. I woke up with a bad feeling this morning. We have to train, NOW!'' They all groan, but soon start training, and soon I join them.'Please Amy, be alright.'

ME: YAY! ANOTHER DONE! It was probably boring, but best I could cone up with and it was longer this time, I think. Anyway, please comment and vote! Also, I have no idea when the next one will be done, but hopefully it will be longer. Also, please read my other stories, they don't have many reads, votes, and comments. Anyway, I love ya'll!