Need For Speed Mustang

Amy's POV

I just took a shower; right now I'm looking through my closets. I've been thinking, maybe I should just have one closet, yeah I think I'll do that. Anyway I picked out something normal, light blue skinny jeans, a tight white tee shirt, black converse, and a black leather jacket. Yup, regular; also since it's starting to get colder, also near Halloween, I thought I'd wear my leather jacket this time.

I put my clothes on and keep my hair down this time; seems like a better idea. I then grab my hover board and start my way out of my bedroom and down into the foyer. I see Shadow and Karley waiting for me,''Finally! Does it really take that long to finish,'' says Karley; I inspect her outfit, camo shorts, but like a dudes that stop a little below the knees, a tight black tee shirt, and black converse.''Nice outfit, Karley,'' I say, she smiles,''Thanks, I'm not exactly girly ya know,'' She says.

I chuckle,''Alright stop your yapping and let's go,'' says Shadow, I nodd and we head out the door and head to my garage,''Hey Ames, why do you have your hover board,'' asks Karley.''I actually don't know, I just grabbed it.'' I say honestly, then I just make it disappear,''Anyway, we are going to ride in my favorite car,'' I say smirking while opening the garage.''Ooo, will we ride your Ferrari, Ford Ram, Wrangler Jeep, motorcycle!?'' Says Karley excitedly, I chuckle,''Nope, we are going to ride in something a lot faster,'' I say, smiling.

I point to my silver mustang, with blue stripes; this baby can go 234 MPH. Well, I'm the only one who can make it go that fast,''OMG!! This thing is awesome!!'' Yells Karley, running over to it,''Yep, made it myself,'' I say.''No way did you make that,'' says Shadow, gesturing to the mustang,''Yeah I did, it's just like the one off the movie,'Need For Speed,' except I made it. Took a long time, but I got it done.'' I say smiling a bit. I walk to my Mustang, open the driver door, and hop in with Shadow and Karley getting in.

I shut the door and put the key in and start it,''Okay guys, you might want to hold on,'' I say before hitting the gas greatly. I take off immediately, I drive out of the garage, the mansion, and soon on the road. I'm at least going 134, I know I can get arrested, but I can buy myself out,''THIS IS CRAZY!!'' Yells Shadow, holding onto the seat tightly, with his eyes wide open. I only laugh at his fear; apparently Karley isn't scared, seeing as though she's smirking.

I speed the car up to 156, scaring Shadow more,''(D WORD) IT, AMY!!'' He yells, while I turn right; yeah I know, I'm driving like a maniac. But it's fun scaring Shadow,''Oh give it a rest already, Shadow, sheesh.'' I say turning again, with Shadow screaming again. This will be a loud ride......

ME: Short I know, and if you haven't seen 'Need For Speed' You NEED to see it. It rules!! Anyway, I got another idea after watching the movie, pretty cool really. Anyway, I know it was short, but I hope you liked it :)

Shadow: Why does Amy like torturing the (S word) outta me?

Amy: BECAUSE I love you