Chaos

Next Day

Evil Amy's POV

I woke up on the floor of the training room with a gun in my hand,'I trained too hard, eh,' I stand up and stretch. I then look down at my clothes and see their wrinkled,''Okay, I better wash up,'' with that I started my way out of the training room and straight to my bedroom. I walked straight into the bathroom and took all my clothes off and threw them into the hamper.

I turned on the shower and waited a moment for it to get warm, I then hopped into the shower. I started rinsing first then I heard a voice in my mind.'Amy....Amy. Your not evil.....your good...don't kill your friends....It will cause great Chaos onto you and others.' Then the voice stopped, what the heck was that about. I then started washing up then the voice came back again,'Amy....Amy. Please...do not do this.....Shadow will be devasted...knowing that his love's heart has turned black. He loves you....don't do it....there are people who love you.....don't change that.'

The voice stopped again, I finsihed my shower and jumped out. I wrapped a towel around me and took out my Chaos Emerald,''CHAOS DRY!'' Dry in and instant again, I take my towel off and put on my black robe. I walk into my bedroom and see Eggman sitting on my couch,''Ah, your finished. I have an outfit for your reeking avoc for today,'' he pulls a black bag on a hanger out from behind him. I grab it from him and nod in thanks, he nods back and leaves.

I then open up the bag and take out the outift.'Oh...my...gosh,' it's a black and white battle suit with the Eggman logo on the back. I then take my robe off and put it on, its skin tight, I look around my room and grab my combat boots. I get some socks, put them on, and then I put on my boots. I then put my hair into a high ponytail so that the very ends of my hair will be just above my behind. I then get my belt that holds bullets and guns, I put it on and put my guns and bullets in it. I then walk over to my mirror and look at myself. 'I look like I should be a spy.'

''AMY, GET IN HERE!'' Yells Eggman,''I'M COMING, FAT (A WORD)!'' I walk out of my bedroom and straight to Eggman, he of course is grinning ear to ear.''Our plan begins, go create avoc in the city!'' I nod and start my way out of the base. I run as fast as I can straight into the city, hmm.''HEY AMY!'' I hear someone call, I stop and look over to who was calling me, Scourge.''What do YOU want (B word)!/'' I yell at him, he looks shocked for a moment, but runs up to me and puts his arm around me.''Hmm, fiesty today aren't we Pinky,'' he says,'OH HE JUST DID NOT CALL ME PINKY!' I shrug his arm off me and get into a fighting stance,''DON'T EVER CALL ME PINKY, PERVERT!'' I then punch him in the face, causing him to fly back and land into a building causing many screams.

I see him struuggle to stand up and has an angry, scowling, face.''THAT'S IT! I'M SICK OF ALL THE BULL (S WORD)!'' He then starts running towards me, I run to him as well. Meeting in the middle we get our hands up, put them together and start an all out brawl.''Your dead, Amelia,'' he says, I smirk. I take his arms up, I turn around quickly and throw him over me. He flys over me and makes impact with another building, causing more screams than the last. This tim he doesn't run to me again instead he runs away,''Pathetic,'' I say, then I use my telekinesis to fly up into the air.

I then raise my hands and start taking buildings apart,'I AM CHAOS!'

ME: AH!!! AMY IS EVIL! IS SHE GOING TO DESTROY THE CITY? WHERE DID SCOURGE RUN OFF TO? CAN HER FRIENDS STOP HER, OR WILL THEY HAVE TO TAKE HER LIFE? FIND OUT NEXT TIME!