Teasing the Blue Blur and Shadow's Question

Amy's POV

''Do you have a boyfriend?'' Asked Sonic,'Oh no bad idea,' I turn to look at Maka, she had a smirk on her face.''No, but if you wanna go out sometime...,''Maka was in front of Sonic now, she had one finger on his lips, he was barely blushing. Then Sonic smirked and pushed her against a wall,' I can't believe Maka, she HAS to start boy fights doesn't she,'Sonic pureed at her.'Uh oh,' a hedgehog that looks like Shadow, but with violet stripes,6'2 feet tall,1 green eye and 1 red, came busting through the door. He took one look at Sonic, he growled. He ran over and pushed him off of Maka and punched him in the face.''STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND, YOU BLUE TURD!'' He walked over to Maka and said,''You okay, babe?'' She giggles,''I'm fine everyone, but Amy. This is Soul, my OVER protective boyfriend,'' everyone says hi and their names.''Guys, I think it's getting late we should go to bed, I'm tired.''I say, they all groan,''Why!? Oh well let's bounce,''says Sonic.''No one says that anymore,''says Rouge. Sonic just shrugs and runs to his room. Everyone leaves the room, but me and Shadow.''So Amy, what was it like training with Blade?''asks Shadow, I smile,''Well, it was pretty hardcore at first, but when I got better it wasn't as hard. Even though I had to do at least 500 push ups a day.''Shadow stares at me in disbelief.''Whoa, that sounds triring. Anyway.... um Amy....would you.....'' I giggle,''Spit it out Shadow,'' I see him blush, that's rare.''Would you... um... g-go on a d-date w-with m-me?'' OMG! The Coolest Hedgehog, Ultimate Life Form, just asked me out on a date!! ''That sounds wonderful, I would love to. When, time, where, style of clothing?'' He chuckles,''Tomorrow, 3:30, Secret, and casual,'' I smile,''Okay, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow.'' Me and Shadow get up and go to our bedrooms,''Goodnight, Shadow,'' Shadow smiles,''Goodnight, Rose.'' He walks into his room and shuts the door, and I do the same. I sigh dreamily when I shut the door,''Sooooo, you and Shadow, huh?'' I turn to look at my dresser, Maka was there.

''Yeah, I can't believe I'm going on a date with the ULTIMATE LIFE FORM!'' She grins,''Well just play it cool and dress kinda casual with a hint of cuteness,'' I smile at her,''Thanks, Maka.'' She then says something I didn't expect,''Also I need you and ONE of your friends to come with me and Soul on an important mission, TOP SECRET,'' Then I go and pick out my night clothes,''Sure, when?'' I ask coming out of the closet,''At least 3 or 4 days til now.'' I nod,''Well I'm going to go take a shower, so scoot ya boot,''I say pushing her out the door,''Okay, okay. Good luck on your date tomorrow and choose wisely.''She says running away from me. I then walk back into my room and run into the bathroom and take a 30 minute shower, when I get out I blow dry my hair, then I brush my teeth. I put on my night clothes which is just a pair of black short shorts and a tank top. Before I climb into bed I put my hair in a bun,grab my song book, and a pencil. I get into bed and start drawing a picture of Shadow (YES!! I'M A PRO ARTIST!!), after I'm done I put it away. I then lay back down and sigh, I think about who to choose, I make up my mind (AN: SECRET, SORRY!!) I then lay down and go into a deep sleep.

Me:OMG, WHO IS SHE GONNA PICK AND HOW IS HER DATE GONNA GO AND HOW WILL SONIC REACT AND WHAT'S THE MISSION AND-AN-

Amy: -Hits her with hammer- ITS A SECRET YOU DUM-DUM

ME: OKAY, OKAY. GEEZ, WELL WAIT TIL NEXT TIME ,THE SUSPENSE, AHHH!! SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS!