The Green Perv & The Attempt of Love

Amy's POV

'THAT GREEN BUTT!' The person who landed into my pool was none other than Sonic's brother Manic, the chocolate lover.''WHAT THE HECK MANIC?!'' Manic scratches the back of his neck and smiles nervously,''Sorry Amy, Scourge literally kicked me here from the movies.'' I noticed that Scourge was sitting on the wall laughing, so I swam over to the end of the pool, closest to Scourge. I got out, I heard him whistle,''Oooo, Pinkie you got some curves,'' I then start getting angry. I then ran over, jumped onto the wall, and kicked him in the face. He fell off into my yard.''AHHHHH!! MAI FACE!'' I hear Manic laughing his butt off, I jumped off the wall, and landed beside Scourge.''Oooo, nice butt,'' I hear Scourge say, I look down at him and notice he's eyeing my butt. I kicked his shoulder,''Shut up, green perv.'' I then walk over to the pool and see Manic by the end of the pool laughing. I grab him by the scuff of his neck, again. I then set him down, he's still laughing. I back up about 10 feet, and then I ran up behind him and kicked him out of my back yard.''AHHHHHHH!!! SHIZ!!!'' I hear him scream.''Nice, now it's just me and you,''That's it, I walk over to him and do almost the same thing with Manic, but I punched him out of my yard.

'Finally, never mind,' Sonic is standing right beside me,''Ames, that was AWESOME! Oh, and Scourge was right, you do have a nice butt,'' He slaps my butt,''OH HECK NAW! I'M SICK OF YOU NASTY PERVS!!'' He doesn't notice what I just said, he was eyeing my body again, so this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to tease him, I walk over to Sonic and put a finger under his chin and lift his fat head to look at me, I lick my lips, and walk off all smexi like. Then Sonic did the unexpected, he ran up behind me, picked me up over his shoulder, and jumped into my room. I was pounding his back telling him What the heck, but he threw me on the bed, and got on top of me. That's when I noticed he's going to try to (R word)me.''GET THE FUDGE OFF ME, YOU BLUE BUTT!!'' I yell, I try to get him off, but he's already hand cuffed me to the bed posts.

''But, Amy. Isn't this what you always wanted,'' I growl,''THAT WAS WHEN I WAS LITTLE YOU BUTT, BUT NOW THAT I'M ALL GROWN UP YOU WANT ME, OH WELL TOO BAD I'M ALREADY WITH SOMEONE YOU DODO!'' I try to kick him, but he caught my legs, now he hand cuffed them to the bed.I then started yelling the only person I could think of,''SHADOW!!!! HELP!!!!!'' I yell and tears start coming, but Sonic crashes his lips onto mine then he starts kissing my neck, I yell more,''SHADOOOW!!! HELP ME!!!!!!'' Sonic doesn't care that I'm yelling, he's only interested in having me.''SHADOOWW!!! HELP!!!'' With that last yell, Shadow came busting through the door,''WHAT'S WRO-,'' He spots Sonic still kissing my neck and me crying,''OH HECK NAW, YOUR DEAD YOU BUTT WHIPE!'' He runs over and kicks Sonic off of me, goes off my balcony and into his worst fear, water.''AHHH, WATER!!!'' I hear him yell. Shadow starts tearing the cuffs off,''Amy, are you okay,'' He asks when he finished, he sat on my bed beside me. I jumped into his arms and cried into his chest.''Thank you Shadow, thank you so much,'' He hugs me back and rubs my back up and down to comfort me,''It's okay, I'm here now, and I'm not going to let that Faker get near you EVER again,'' I look up into his eyes, and when I looked into those eyes I saw concern and love. He kisses me on the lips, of course I kiss back. He breaks the kiss after a moment,''You should get some sleep,'' He gets up (I stopped crying after he kissed me), I lay down and he pulls the covers over me, he's leans down toward my head and gives me a kiss on the forehead,''Sweet dreams, my Rose,'' before he could start walking, even though his back was to me,'' Please stay, I don't want to be alone,'' He turns around and smiles (My bathing suit is dry),''Of course, my Rose,'' He goes to the other side of the bed, climbs in under the covers, and scoots over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.''Thank you Shadow.'' I turn over, his arms still around me. He kisses me and says,''Your welcome, Rose. Sweet dreams.'' With that we both fell asleep at the same time.

ME: AWWW, NICE ENDING, DON'T YA THINK. BUT THAT BLUE TURD BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HER OR HE'S A TOTAL DEAD HOG!! Thanks for reading!!