Crying & Past Tragedies

Amy's POV

We made it to Dairy Queen and we are now going to look at the menu,''Okay, I'm paying,'' I say,''Amy, why can't we pay for once,'' asks Cream, I sigh,''Who is the rich one here, who is the one that was gone for 3 years without telling anyone how long I'll be gone,'' I say, they all just nodd.''I'll get y'all something, just go find us some seats,'' I say, they all do as I say.

I then decide what to order,''Hey Wave,'' I say, she smiles,''Sup Amy, how was the mission,'' She asks,''It went okay.....Wave?'' I ask, she looks at me confused,''What is it, Amy,'' I sigh,''Why did you leave Jet and Storm?'' I ask, even though it might be private,''Well, Jet and Storm were being total jerks, they started getting drunk almost every night. They became perverts, they took over the skate park which was for everyone, and Jet.......he left me for Fiona.'' I gasp, I feel so bad for her.

''Wave, do you like working here,'' She shakes her no,''It's all I could get,'' I then smile,''Well, I'll put an end to this horrid job of yours.'' She puts on a confused face,''What do you mean,'' She asks curiously. I then hold out my hand, and make a credit card with ever lasting money in it. Then I look down at my other hand and make a sack of money appear, I then hold it out to Wave,''For you, you've done so much for me in the past and I have done nothing in return. This is a gift of my thanks.''

Wave starts crying with joy,''Oh my Mobius, THANK YOU AMY, THANK YOU SO MUCH!'' She says hugging me, I hug back. It is true, she has helped me SO much in the past, helping me with my heartbreak, the pain of my past, she helped me feel happy again. I know what your thinking, but wasn't she evil!? Actually no, Jet forced her to do bad things, then she got tired of it and left.''Yeah, your welcome, Wave. Now.... can I order or the gang will be pissed,'' She then starts laughing,''Okay, I'll take your order, then when it's out I'll quit.''

I smile,''Good to know,'' I then order, an extra for Wave since we agreed for her to eat with us. After I paid our food came out quickly. After Wave handed it to me....this happened:

Wave jumped onto the counter,''I QUIT!'' Then she started victory dancing, we all laughed. She took the apron she had on off and revealed her outfit, which was way different from what she used to wear. Blue skinny jeans, lime green tee shirt with 'OneRepublic' in black cursive writing, lime green converse, and a W shaped necklace.

She looked awesome, she then started doing cart wheels around the room, after that she finally sat down with us. So yes, that happened. So now we're eating our burgers.....so good.

''So Amy, what now. I mean, what are we going to do now since Eggman is gone, Mephilies, and well I'm too lazy to say the others,'' says Tails, I then put on my thinking face.''Dunno, maybe just take it easy; go to concerts, train in combat every week, shopping, invent crazy junk, go to the skate park. I can go on ya know,'' Everyone just shakes their heads no, I shrug.

Then Sonic asked a question I really didn't want to answer,''Amy, what happened to your parents? You never told us,'' I then got up and just walked away, I heard Shadow trying to come and follow me, but Wave told them that I needed space. Which I did, I walked out of DQ, I then started running, running towards my secret thinking place, it's in the woods. Maybe 20 miles away.

I finally made it to my thinking spot, there is a small waterfall, but big enough for it to have a cave behind it. I sit on the side of the pool of water, I really don't like thinking of my parent's death. It's.......all my fault, I shouldn't have said anything! I HATE HIM, I HATE MEPHILIES, HE TOOK THEIR LIVES AND ITS ALL MY FAULT! I started crying, it has been years since I last cried, I need to let it all out.

~BACK WITH THE GANG, AFTER AMY LEFT.

Shadow's POV

We are sitting down waiting for Wave to tell us what happened to Amy's parents,''Amy's parents died, she claims its her fault. Mephilies was the one who killed her parents. He wanted information about her parents' powers, she tried not to say anything, but he forced her. H-He, OH GAWD.........he said 'if you don't tell me I'll kill everyone you know and love and I'll make you watch them die.' She didn't want anyone to die, she gave in. She was crying the whole time, she told him, he then stripped her of her powers. He then killed her parents right before her very eyes.'' Wave was practically crying now, Cream was trying her best to comfort her.

''Sonic, why did you have to ask,'' says Rouge, Sonic just looks down, feeling guilty.''We better go find Amy,'' I say, we all nodd and start our way out of DQ.''So where do you think she is, Wave?'' I ask,''She's in her secret thinking place,'' we then start following Wave towards the woods.

ME: OMG!! POOR AMY! DON'T WORRY GUYS, THE STORY IS GOING TO GET BETTER!