Miss Vanilla, What Should I do?

Karley: Hey guys, I want to say that I appreciate y'all giving me ideas, but I think I finally got one. You guys helped me get an AMAZING idea with the ideas you told me which I'm thankful for so, LET THE STORY CONTINUE!!

Amy's POV

I woke up, it's still day time so I'm just gonna go do something. I see that Shadow is still asleep so I take out my Chaos Emerald and silently Chaos Control out of his bedroom and into mine. I take my phone out and check the time, 4:36. I go into my closet, I finally got only one, and picked out something normal. Black skinny jeans, white tank top, black converse, and my hair in a high pony tail. Normal, like I said.

I get dressed and start my way out of my bedroom, down the halls, into the foyer, and out of my mansion. I walk out of the confinements of my mansion with my hands in my pockets, I walk on the sidewalk and just head to Cream's mother's house, Miss Vanilla. I haven't seen her yet and I miss her, she's always been like a second mother to me and maybe she can help me. I don't really know if I should be a singer or not, maybe it's too much and I'll be away from my friends again.

This sucks, I'm pretty sure she'll know what I should do, she always knows what's right and wrong. Plus I think she'd be angry if I don't see her and I've been thinking of just getting a normal home again. Be normal and stop letting my friends feel beneath me, yeah I said it...I can read their eyes and tell that they feel like they don't deserve to be around me. I might be bad out now, but I defiantly don't want to lose my friends.

It was really heart breaking when I left, I just didn't show it....God I'm such a screw up. I make it to Vanilla's place and walk up to her door. I take a deep breath and knock lightly on her door, I wait a moment for the door to open and when it does I see a shocked and happy Vanilla.''Amy..is that you darling,'' she says, I see her eyes get glossy. I nod and smile, my eyes getting glossy as well, I pull Vanilla into a hug. She hugs back, I let a few tears fall,''I missed ya, ya know.'' I say, I smile.

We eventually go inside and sit down and have tea, talking, catching up. Until she asks me a question,''Amy dear, why did you not tell us where you were going? We were all so worried and we cried and hoped for you to return safely, please tell me,'' I sigh, I knew this was coming,''I'm so sorry, I had to keep it secret...if I didn't Blade would have punished me and would change his mind on training me. I deeply missed you all as well, I cried myself to sleep for months, but I knew I could not come back a weakling. I could not stand Sonic's torment of me being weak any longer and eventually took on Blade's offer.''

Vanilla nods, but still smiles,''Then I guess I can't me mad of it any longer. It was your decision and an alright decision as well, you have grown so much! You are like a modern amazon woman,'' She says giggling at the end, I chuckle at bit too,''I guess I have, I guess that is what training does to you,'' I smile.''I suppose so,'' she says, smiling as well.''Miss Vanilla, I need to ask you...an important question. A question I feel like I can't stand,'' She then gets serious.

Ah, she always gets serious when it's an important question,''Alright, tell me dear and I'll help the best I can,'' I take a deep breath,''What should I do? Should I become a singer and risk not seeing my friends again? Or stay here with you all, but risk my dream? I can't choose, I've always dreamed of being famous, but I never thought of the consequences....Miss Vanilla, what should I do?'' I ask, looking down at the tea cup in my hands.

I feel Vanilla's hand set on my shoulder, I look up at her and see her smiling at me,''Sweetie, just do what you feel is best.....follow your heart. But if I was you I'd stay, being famous may be fun, but it will change soon after and you'll be begging to come home. But you choose what you think is right dear.'' I smile,''Thank you Miss Vanilla, I appreciate your hospitality,'' I set my tea cup onto the coffee table and stand up,''I shall be going now, thank you for the tea,'' I get up and start my way to the door,''Good bye Miss Vanilla, I'll see you soon,'' She smiles and says good bye.

I walk out of her home and start on my way again, Vanilla is always right and my heart has already picked where to go. My heart says to........

Karley: CLIFFHANGER!! MWUHAHAHA!! I'm so evil, so what's Amy going to choose? Stay with her friends or go off to be famous? TIL NEXT TIME GUYS!! :)