Planning

Shadow's POV

We are currently sitting around a table planning out the mission, the jet is on auto pilot so we're good.

''Okay, now who is going to fend off Blade if we have to battle him,'' I ask,''I will, no offence, but y'all wouldn't stand a chance,'' says Amy.''Okay, that was mean, but true,'' says Maka. She is right, he is undefeated in.....everything.''Amy, if you need help swallow your pride and ask for help, we understand if you need back up,'' says Soul, Amy nodds her head slowly, but in an understanding way.

I just hope Amy will survive if she has to battle Blade, I don't know what I'd do if I let her die. I would probably go back to my old self, depressed, sad, and other junk I'm not gonna say.''Okay, well we're done planning, so......what do y'all wanna do?'' Asks Maka.''I don't know, just chill I guess,'' says Soul.''No, we have to get out weapons and other junk ready,'' says Amy in a firm tone. We nodd in response, she gets up and grabs her bag,''I'm going to change, y'all look through the weapons,'' She walks to the small bathroom at the back of the jet.

Maka, Soul, and I start looking through all the weapons, guns, swords, daggers, battle axes, grenades, and knock out gas. Looks good to me, we then sit back down and wait a few minutes for Amy to come out. She comes back wearing like she's in the FBI or some junk, but she looks hot.(The cover is what Amy is wearing)''Looking good, Rose,'' I tell her, she blushes a light pink and smiles. I just LOVE her smiles, and I love her :).''Go change Maka,'' says Soul, she nodds and grabs her bag, she then quickly and I mean quickly got dressed and came back out wearing something close to what Amy was wearing, but had her hair in a ponytail and her pants were white.

Soul then went into the control room and checked where we were,''Okay guys, we are about to land so sit ya tails down and buckle up, and that's exactly what we did, without question. We gets all fixed up and I start to feel up descending down onto a track. Then next thing you know we were landed, Soul came back into the room,''Okay, you can unbuckle now,'' we do exactly that and start getting up our things and start our way out of the jet.''You ready guys,'' asked Maka.''Ready,'' we all say in unison.

We all start our way, to where ever Blade's base is.

ME: OKAY ANOTHER CHAPPIE DONE :) I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT, DON'T WORRY THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONG!! I PROMISE!!!