Please Manic!

Amy's POV

We arrived back at the mansion and we are currently walking into the mansion.

''Rose, I'll be right back I got something to tend to,'' says Shadow, I nodd my head in response. He smiles and runs away from me and Karley,''So Amy, you gonna go find Manic,'' She asks, I nodd and sigh,''He's the best drummer I know, so I'll see ya later.'' I say, waving while I walk back out of the mansion.

Yeah, why didn't I just search for him while I was in town? Well, because Shadow will threaten him and that's not the way to go, besides, I am great at convincing people. I start running towards the skate park where he usually hangs at with Scourge. I kinda feel bad for Scourge, he doesn't have Fiona anymore, well she was a (B word). I run faster and stop at the gates of the park, I immediately see Jet, Scourge, and Manic....but not the rest of their little gang. I just shrug and start walking.

''Hey Manic!'' I yell while walking towards them, they all turn and look at me,''Sup Amy,'' He says smiling. Manic isn't a really bad guy, but sometimes he can be stupid, and a perv of course. I stop walking and peace sign everyone,''So what's up Amy,'' asks Jet, I start getting serious,''Well, I needed a drummer for my band and wanted to ask Manic if he wanted to be my drummer,'' I say gesturing to Manic. Manic starts jumping up and down excitedly,''REALLY!? Wait.....why not get a superstar or some junk, why ME of all people?'' He asks curiously.

''Yeah, why not me,'' says Scourge, I roll my eyes,''Because, your the best drummer I know, plus your a really good friend and I wouldn't want one of those stuck up superstars playing for me,'' I say honestly. Manic starts tearing up, smiling,''That's so sweet of you to say, dudette. Yeah, I'll be your drummer, IF!'' I frown a bit,''If what?'' I ask, tilting my head to the side,''If you go on a date with me,'' I laugh,''That's IT! Okay, sure.'' I say, it's really nothing I mean it's just a date and we're not a couple, plus it isn't cheating on Shadow.

I'm gonna tell him,''AWESOME!! So, I'll pick you up at two in the afternoon alright.'' He says smiling, I nodd and screw his hair up a bit,''Alright. Well see ya tomorrow,'' I say walking off, I hear a few 'YOUR SO (D word) LUCKY' and 'I'LL KILL YOU' from Scourge and Jet. I just chuckle and start running home. I hope Shadow will be okay with it, if not he'll still let me go, but demand a make out session after. Oh crud....

ME: Short, I know!! I'm sorry, I really am; I just have so many stories to work on.

Shadow: A DATE!? WITH MANIC!? WTF!?

Amy: Stop whining, I'll make sure he doesn't pull anything

Shadow: -narrows eyes- You better

ME: STOP YOUR YAPPING!! Bye guys :)