Chapter Three// The Plan

- - - - - - - - - - -Jade- - - - - - - - - - -

I know I shouldn't have shown Perrie that article, but she had to know the truth. Besides, I'm pretty sure she was going to find out sooner or later.

"Perrie, come back!" I yelled, but Perrie didn't listen.

"What did you show Perrie?" Jesy asked as she turned to look at me.

"I showed her this." I said as I handed my phone over to Jesy.

I saw Jesy and Leigh-Anne read over the article about Zayn and Selena Gomez for a few minutes until I started to see anger build up inside of them.

"How does Zayn already have a girlfriend!?"

"Zayn is gonna pay for leaving Perrie." Leigh-Anne said through her teeth.

"Come on girls, I think we need to go check on Perrie."

We all scurried up the stairs and knocked on Perrie's door.

"Leave me alone." she muttered.

"Perrie, please let us in." I asked.

"Fine."

As soon as I walked into her room, she was a crying mess.

"Are you okay?" I asked, approaching her slowly.

"What do you mean by okay!? Zayn and I were going to get married! It was going to be the perfect wedding."

"I'm so sorry about that." Jesy said.

"I hate to say this, but I miss him. I really do. I just want to watch movies with him, and cuddle. Why did Zayn leave me?" Perrie asked, sadly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Perrie- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I hate to say this, but I miss him. I really do. I just want to watch movies with him, and cuddle. Why did Zayn leave me?" I asked.

"Perrie, you know he's stupid if he left you for Selena." Leigh-Anne stated.

Once she said "Selena" I broke down in tears again. I just can't believe Zayn got over me that fast. Jade came over and hugged me. I just kept on crying, I guess I'm gonna have to say sorry to Jade later, for ruining her shirt with makeup.

"Hey, Perrie do you have Harry's number?" Jesy asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" I sniffled.

"I have an idea. Can I use your phone?" she said as she smiled.

"Sure." I simply said.

"Hey, what's the password?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"It's um, "Zayn". I said as my voice cracked.

Jesy quickly typed in the password and called Harry.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -Harry- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey, Niall do you know were Zayn is? He's supposed to be here to watch a movie with us." I asked.

Usually every Wednesday the boys and I would hang out at Niall's flat., but today Zayn was't here.

"I actually have no idea were he is." Niall replied.

"Oh, well. Anyways, can we just watch a movie now?" Louis said, getting impatient.

"Sure." Niall said as turned on his TV.

Suddenly a reporter popped up on the screen.

"Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have recently broke up. Did Zayn Malik leave Perrie Edwards for Selena Gomez?" the reporter asked.