Chapter Four// Unexpected Arrival

-- - -- -- - - - - - -Harry  -- - - - - -  -- -  - -

I sat thinking about the plan I agreed with Perrie. I really hope this works out, but before Perrie and I make it official, I have to take her out on a real date. As I thought about where I would take Perrie, I heard a doorbell that pulled me out of my thoughts. I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw a very happy Niall.

"Hey Niall, what are you doing here?" I asked as I sat on the sofa, next to Niall.

"Well, I um, have a date with someone and I kinda need your help."

"Why do you need my help? Your Irish, and I'm pretty sure you'll have some good luck on your side." I replied.

"Harry, just because I'm Irish doesn't mean I always have good luck."

"Okay, fine. What do you need help with?" 

"I need some tips from you, for the first date."

"Well, I just try to act like a gentleman. It's pretty simple."

"Really? I thought you did something special or something." Niall said as he shot me a confused look.

"I do kiss the girl right before I leave, but I don't know if that's really special." I replied.

"I could try that. Anyways I have to go, I gotta meet up with Louis later." Niall said as he headed straight to the door.

I quickly got up and shut the door behind Niall. Ugh, I still have to take Perrie somewhere. Maybe ice skating? Yeah! That's it, I'll take her ice skating. I quickly looked for my iPhone and called Perrie. I waited for a few rings until Perrie picked up.

"Hello?" Perrie's voice rang through the speaker.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanna go skating together?" I asked.

"Like a date, right?" 

"Yep, I hope you agree 'cause this will be fun."

"Okay, sure. What time are we going out?" 

"Um, how does two o'clock sound?"

"It sounds great, I'll see you in an hour." she said as she hung up. After that I called the skating rink and rented the whole place, so no one would know about Perrie and I.

I sat there, in my living room, thinking for a few minutes before I got up to get dressed. I got dressed with a t-shirt and black jeans, and a black coat. When I finished, I hopped into my range rover and went straight to Perrie's flat.

I quickly rang the door bell and waited for her. Once she opened the door she smiled at me. I quickly returned the smile and opened the car door for her. After we arrived at the skating rink, I passed her a pair skates. I carefully slid onto the ice and grabbed Perrie's hand as she skated onto the ice.

I carefully watched Perrie as she tried to do the moon walk on the ice. I whipped out my phone and started recording. I quietly laughed at her attempt. [Video on the side.]

"Hey stop recording me!" she yelled as she chased after me.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't do that." I said as I quickly skated away from her.

"Come back here!" she said, running after me.

I just laughed at her, but then I ran right into a wall. Well, I guess it's Perrie's time to laugh now.

 - - - - -- --- - -- Perrie - - -- -  - - - - - 

I watched him as he skated right into a wall. When he fell onto the ice, I just bursted out laughing. I just couldn't myself. 

"Hey, it's not funny!" he said as he brushed himself off.

I just went up to him and grabbed his hand and skated around for a while.

"Perrie, why don't we have a little race?" He said as he a cheeky smile was imprinted on his face.

I mentally groaned, I know this isn't going to end well.

"Okay, but what does the winner get?"

"How about ninety-one pounds[$150]?

"Okay, let's race."

"One, two, three!" 

I quickly sped off leaving Harry behind me. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around, how did Harry catch up to me so fast? He attempted to push me to the ground, but instead we both came crashing down. I laughed and got up.

"Hey, Harry. Don't you think we've been here for quite a while?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think it's about 3 o'clock by now." He replied, checking his phone.

"Well, I'm getting a bit tired. Can you take me home?" I asked.

"Sure."

Harry and I returned the skates we borrowed and headed out to the parking lot. Once we stepped outside, tons of flashes blinded my eyes.

"Shit. How the hell did they find us?!" Harry muttered to himself.

I tried to push through the swarm of people as I heard things such as, "Are you Harry Styles new girlfriend?" or "Did you dump Zayn for Harry?". Ugh, do these people know how to mind their own business?

Harry and I managed to pushed our way business the crowd of people and made our way back to the vehicle. I'm pretty sure paparazzi managed to get at least one picture of us together.[Picture on the side]

Harry started to drive away, leaving the paparazzi behind. I sat in the passenger seat, and I just remembered that I needed to get the rest of my belongings from Zayn's place.

"Hey, Harry do you mind if we could stop by at Zayn's flat?" I asked, while Harry focused on the road.

"Yeah, sure." he replied.

As soon as we arrived I quickly dove around in my purse, looking for the spare key Zayn gave me. I  was going to return it the key... eventually. Anyways, I quietly unlocked the door and went inside. Harry and I walked upstairs and down the hallway. I opened Zayn's bedroom door and went inside. Harry helped my grab my stuff. We tried to hurry up because we didn't want anyone to catch us at Zayn's flat. Harry and I were almost done until I heard a voice that made me want to cry.

"What are you two doing here?" the manly voice said.

I slowly turned around to find Zayn looking at Harry and I. 

Oh shit.