Information

Hey there! My name is MysteriousFur but you guys can call me Keroga! This is my first story on this website and I'm hoping that I do well with this one. Over all of my stories ill be doing a first note which will tell everyone about what this story will include and how it will work etc. Ill tell you more about myself later on! Now without further delay, let me get into the info.

Btw I DON'T. Own the cover art.

This story will include...

-Anthropomorphic characters: Animals with humans aspects. Remember this is made for furries.

-Different P.O.V: Told through others eyes and not just the main character. A characters name at the start of a paragraph etc will show which character the story is being told through.

-Undecided but possible yiff. If you don't know what yiff is then why are you reading this?

-Breaking the 3rd wall: Characters talking to the reader(s). This allows readers to grow bonds between the people they want to die and the people they like.

-And some other things that I can't think of at the moment: Ill keep you guys informed but you guys should get the idea.

I request...

-You guys point out grammar and spelling errors. This will help me improve my writing abilities and allow all readers to understand the story easier with no errors.

-Suggestions. Sometimes I will run out of ideas or things to write about. Although the story may already be planned out before hand it does not mean that I will have everything figured out...sometimes.

-Feedback feedback feedback. If I'm doing something wrong and no one tells me then ill keep making those mistakes that could piss everyone off and I won't know about it. Then everyone will hate me...that's fun.

For now this is everything I have and I hope you guys enjoy the story. Onto Just Another Day!

Signing off

-Keroga

Btw if you guys don't like what you're reading then fak off casue me no has time 2 lee sin ta u yap. Unless it's constructive criticism or feedback ill just...k bye :D

Also I'm a really nice guy if you get to know me so please give me a chance!