Chapter 3: Sorting out

Update log
-Serene has been changed from a FOX to a CAT what kind of cat? One to be decided.
-Lesha name change to Lucy. Lucy I just saw fit better.
Now onto the story!

--- Geo ---

Ooo! I get to talk first?? Awesome! So. Time to get things started!

Tiger just got down from the stage and everyone started to clap because of how awesome he was. I shut my eyes and clapped happily until I heard running. My eyes opened and turned to the footsteps only to see Nash standing in front of me and separating a figure wearing a cloak. It was obviously tiger haha! I could tell since his tail was waving slowly.

It wasn't until he was deemed not a threat that Nash let him past to talk to me. I blushed instinctively. His hoodie must of been to make an easy escape without being mobbed. Or maybe he was an assassin! Then he started to take it off. Aw... "Hi!" I say cheerfully.

"Hey. Thanks for being my little assistant up there!" He said. I scratched the back of my neck nervously. Please say he was flirting with me. "I never caught your name. Could I get it?"

"I'm Geohydran! B-but everyone just calls me Geo." he eyed me when I said that.

"Interesting name. I think Geo suits you perfectly! Rolls on the tongue easily. I would say playful." I blush red again. Nash and Teko started whispering and chuckling. "The name's Hunter. Nice to meet you!" he held a paw out. I shook it. Holy fuck his name is dreamy. Fits him perfectly.

"You told me something about a reward?"

"Yup! I was going to give you my...wait. By any chance...will you guys be attending NeoPaw?" He seemed nervous. "I-I saw his bag badges."

"Yes we will. I suppose you will be as well?" Serene asked. He nodded.

"Sweet! Guess I found some people to befriend. Anyways I was going to give this cutie my number." Wait. What? I felt as if I was drooling and that I was about to faint.

'H-he saw through me!' I thought to myself. Why do I always stare?? "I-I I I'm s-sorry a-about-"

"Hey don't worry about it. You seem like a nice guy. This will be my first year at NeoPaw as well so I figured it would be good to make some friends."

"Sure!" I say. I give him my phone and he hands his to me. We put down each others number and then hand it back. I sent him 'Hi! :3'. He chuckled.

"I would stick around but I actually have to buy some stuff. Maybe one of you will be in my dorm! Text me!" he says and waves before walking off. I had to hold my tail since it wouldn't stop wagging.

Teko walked over and gave me a pat on the back. "Think he's interested?" he asked sarcastically.

"Of course he is." Nash says.

"Geo's gonna have a boyfriend soon hah!" I wondered if I had any classes together with him. But the dorms had to come first before we tried anything.

"Teko. You going to sing this time?" I asked him. He shook his head. Whyyyy I want to hear him sing for me again! I pouted. He giggled. "Okay so movie or should we just go shopping for our dorms?"

I didn't think everyone would of thought about it. Seemed like we all had more to do. In the end we all decided we would catch a movie. We had a bunch of time to spare. Getting to do our dorms wouldn't take too long anyways. I wonder who my roommates would be!

Please let one be him.

My phone vibrated showing that it got a notification. I got a text message from the group chat we are all in.