Chapter 4: Welcome to NeoPaw!

Update log

-Realized Serene said "none of us know this area except you" when Teko has a dorm. Fixed.

-Hunter being able to mind read they were going to NeoPaw sounded odd. Replaced with a better excuse.

Onto the story!

--- Keroga ---

My turn. Hello! My name is Keroga Reynell. I am a 19 year old wolf with blue and white fur. I am 6 foot 2 with an average build. Not buff not fat not skinny but I would say just right. I am bisexual like most of the people in the group but that's probably why we get along so well. I love hanging out with my friends because they make me happy since my family is...far from here. I guess attending college will give us all more time to be together! I don't really dislike much.

I'm sure all of you will get to love me!

I stepped outside into the air conditioned hallway where the dorms were located and shook my fur. It's nice to feel a blast of cool air wave onto your body. I walked through the corridor to meet up with the rest of the group, gazing around and admiring the view, although there wasn't really much to look at.

The front entrance was only about a two minute walk which thankfully was just perfect. Nero and I walked outside into the blazing sunlight. Okay maybe I exaggerated. It was pretty warm, only to see the two boys rolling around in the dirt next to a tree. It was a rather cute sight. Unless you didn't know what they were fighting about of course.

I glanced at my phone which had about 15 more messages from when I last checked. Geez. Remind me not to leave my phone out when Geo is around. I walked over to the group and gave a wave. Everyone waved while Geo apparently was able to find unknown strength to get up, drop Nash's phone, free himself from the lions grasp, and hug me. He's so soft that I'll never get old of it. I feel like I want him to do it again. N-No!

Nash got off of the floor and glared at the golden retriever. "So. You just forget about us?" he crossed his arms with a playful smirk on his face.

"Ah relax I'll do it again later." Geo responds cheerfully with a few chuckles. "So, Keroga! Where to go? How was your day? DidyoufigureoutwhobrokeontoNerosdormornotokay." somehow I understood that.

"C-calm down! I'll tell you after." I say which was probably the best response I could of ever given. "C'mon. I'll lead you guys to the dorms."

Now. You guys may be thinking "The walk was short and they got there in no time." No. We did not. Everyone had their own suitcase and apparently they all forgot their room number. Except for Lucy. She is always prepared though she doesn't talk much. They all had to rummage through their bags to find the sheet of paper. Most of us split ways after we got to the dorms area. Some later than others since they took a bit more time. Specifically Geo. But that's what made him unique hah!

Now I'm not saying anything here but I think he's super fucking cute.

Heck if I cared. I walked back to my room after they figured it out and shut the door. Of course I cared but that should be something easy to figure out. I didn't really have time to waste anyways. We would be going back out to get supplies anyways so I needed to prepare.

Okay I lied. I just wanted to be surprised if anyone was my roommate or not. Guess I'll learn soon enough. I hopped back of my living room. The dorms were pretty roomy. Heh. Get it? But literally. There was a bedroom, living-room, kitchen, washroom. It was huge! Sort of like an apartment.

I walked over to my laptop and noticed it on. It had a cup of coffee next to it. It was cold so it was there for a while. Did I forget it before I left? Aw that upsets me a bit. I pushed a random key in my keyboard and my laptop turned on, revealing a show I had been watching. It was paused half way. Hmm...cold coffee and a movie.