Chapter 2: Mall Haul

Update log
-Second year of college changed to first year for EVERYONE. This will allow me to make future sequels and add more detail so I don't always run into writers block.
-Slight height change for characters. 5 foot seemed too small.
-Nero's house changed to Nero's dorm. Because college stuff!

All updates following the release of every chapter would of been added. Weather it would be in the story description or chapters itself.

Now onto the story!

--- Teko ---

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! Y-you're so-- kahaha!" My laughing continued as Geo kept making terrible but for some reason funny jokes. My sides started to hurt as I've been chuckling for a good two minutes. Nash was recording me and I could tell he thought this was hilarious. His and my face were both red as he tried to keep from laughing and I couldn't stop. I accidentally bashed the counter we were sitting at a few times and I felt the weight of people staring at me and wondering "What is wrong with him?" I felt my eyes tear up and I begged Geo to stop, which he did to my surprise.

"Geez. Didn't know you would have that reaction!"

"I hate you so much." I looked over at Nash who had his claws on the table, almost scratching it. His face was down as he tried to shake off what we just did. "I swear I could of choked!"

"Well good thing you didn't!" Geo replied with his usual friendly voice.

I looked over at the table the girls were sitting at. They seemed to just stare at us for a while and then got back to whatever they were talking about. If only Keroga was here. This would of been an even better time~ I wonder if ---

"Helllloooooo? Tekoooooooo." I realized that Geo was waving his paw in my face. Did I seriously just daydream at a time like this? "Dahood hwe nar owing!!" At the end of it he squealed. I almost coughed up my drink by the way he said that.

"Sorry!" I respond, realizing that everyone was waiting for me to get up so we could leave.

Looking around at just the food court I noticed that there were many other people around here. The place was huge with so many different food stands and even instant noodles which for some reason sold cup noodles...never mind. The place was filled and it amazed me at how big just this one area was. Huh...never really thought about that. This place basically has everything!

"Where are we heading next?" I asked them. Apparently I daydreamed again and they got too far ahead so I jogged on forward.

"The movie theater." Serene said, walking closer to me.

"Awesome! What are we going to be watching today?"

"Not too sure. We are going to decide when we get there." Nash replied.

"Ah. Classic unprepared us. How about a-" I was going to recommend a fantasy adventure but was cut off mid speech when Geo basically screamed.

"GUYS LOOK A MAGIC SHOW!!" I stared at the golden retriever who basically scared me half to death. He was sort of jumping up and down, pointing in the direction of the magician. Seemed like he rented the stage for a while because the sign right next to him said 'singing stage'. So many people were around and at this time of day? This was usually a popular spot people come to but he must be pretty good. Sometimes I watched other furs sing but I never really had the guts to go up.

"Alright alright lets go check it out." I tell everyone who just happened to listen to me. The magician was a tiger who appeared to be a male and seemed to be in the middle of a trick when we approached. Suddenly he said "I need a volunteer from the audience." which caused Geo to jump frantically. Even though he didn't hit me I still feel like I was standing a bit too close to him.