Chapter 7: Party!

Update log
-Finally gave Serene a last name. Orane. (Oh-Rain)
-Revamped her bio for the better. It was terrible before.

Now, onto the story!

Current time: 7:30 PM.

--- Geo ---

I walked over to the sink and spit out the tasty stuff that appears when toothpaste rubs against your teeth or...stuff. Rinsing my mouth, I flashed a pose in the mirror. Someone's looking fine and it's me!

"Hey, Kero! I want to try drinking today so make sure I don't do anything stupid if I get drunk!" I screamed from the washroom. The blue wolf was picking out things to wear in order to look nice. I just tossed on some casual clothing and walked over to his room. He was getting all nice and dressed, brushing his fur and hair. It was so cute! Of course he wasn't wearing anything formal either though. Just multiple friends hanging out!

The wolf finished dressing up and turned to me. "How do I look?" he asked, standing neutral.

"You look nice!" I replied. For some reason my body is making me feel like his heart just shattered into a million pieces. Maybe I should of said fantastic.

"Heh. Thanks. Ready to go?" he asked, rubbing his arm slowly.

"Yes of course!" I replied. He started walking but walked back to grab my wrist when I checked a notification on my phone.

Kairo: Expect the four of us to be late. Give me regards to Serene.

Geohydran: Tat was formal! Yeh I got ya covered!

Kairo: You know I can be formal when I need to. Especially in times I don't want to piss off the host.

Geohydran: Wait four?

Kairo: Dahgo's existent. Remember?

Oh. Well I guess I didn't remember he existed. Oops.

Kairo: Can says hi.

I bursted out laughing, gaining a surprised look and yip from Keroga. Thanks so much auto correct. That's my new inside joke!

Geohydran: CAN LOL

Geohydran: Tell him I said spaghetti.

Kairo: spghetti?

Geohydran: Yes.

Kairo: Kk. See ya in a few.

Kairo: He said wtf

Geohydran: LMFAO kk bai

"Hey, did you know Dahgo went with them?"

"Yeah. You didn't?"

I stayed silent.

I put my phone into my pocket and had to avoid falling from Keroga's quick paced walking. He stopped at the door and turned seeming slightly panicked. As if he was about to perform live singing on stage.

"Before we go...I want to get something off my chest."

"Yup? You can tell me anything ya know. I keep secrets heh." my right eye winked. "You're like. The closest person to me. Plus we're roomies now!" is that still a cool thing to say? Probably is because he smirked!

Or maybe it was so lame he smirked at it.

"I know. We're close. But I think..." he hesitated.

"You can just tell me heh."